The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
You gentleman should not be hating the percipient in recreational pastimes (such as Golf or Canasta). Instead, try laying the blame at the feet of the recreational pastime itself...

If I may, my brother from another mother, I am calling you out insofar as I don't think "percipient" is even a word. Certainly not a word we use out here on the streets of Rage Avenue, that is for sure. As for the rest of your statement, my son, just because someone engages in Golf or, Heavens forbid, Canasta at a young age does not automatically mean that they shall indeed grow up to be a Gangstar, certainly not an O.G. or a Tru-Player. Nay, not at all. In fact, a recent study conducted by a Dr. Louis Brown at Howard University shows that there is not conclusive tying of Canasta and Pharmacutical sales. I think you might want to go back and check yourself before you proverbially wreck yourself, sir.

UberBeaver said:

If I may, my brother from another mother, I am calling you out insofar as I don't think "percipient" is even a word. Certainly not a word we use out here on the streets of Rage Avenue, that is for sure. As for the rest of your statement, my son, just because someone engages in Golf or, Heavens forbid, Canasta at a young age does not automatically mean that they shall indeed grow up to be a Gangstar, certainly not an O.G. or a Tru-Player. Nay, not at all. In fact, a recent study conducted by a Dr. Louis Brown at Howard University shows that there is not conclusive tying of Canasta and Pharmacutical sales. I think you might want to go back and check yourself before you proverbially wreck yourself, sir.

Right you are good sir (or should I say "G") and may I take this moment to tell Spell Check to go fornicate with itself?

the word I was looking for was participant.

Last edited:
off topic, where should I post a request for help from our resident photoshoppers?

I need a thing for the front of a black shirt, I have two images but I need one put in the other and then whatever needs to be done so it would work on a black shirt...

I need the front glass put into the curling image as the front rock.

ontherocks.jpg

rocks2.jpg

Hee.

I'm not super proficient in Photoshop yet, so anything I'd do would probably look not that great. Hopefully someone else will be able to help. :up:

I could start an "Ask the ..." thread, but I don't know how to pigeonhole myself.

Ask The Dork?
Ask The Seattleite?
Ask The Bored Girl?

corianderstem said:
I could start an "Ask the ..." thread, but I don't know how to pigeonhole myself.

Ask The Dork?
Ask The Seattleite?
Ask The Bored Girl?

Ask the bored, white & nerdy Seattleite?

Hey, guys.

I just got done having an hour long business meeting. I feel way too adult-ish for comfort.

Back
Top Bottom