The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

My pants were off the whole time, duh.

Yeah, that's not the most awful image ever. /SARCASM? Nah, that's a SARCHASM! <-- I don't know what that means, but I like it. Fuck off.

elfa derails even when he doesn't try. He's like that little kid that leaves a wake of destruction in his path just by walking down an aisle in a toy store. Kind of like W, but no one loses money and/or gets killed when elfa rains down the hate.

UberBeaver said:

elfa derails even when he doesn't try. He's like that little kid that leaves a wake of destruction in his path just by walking down an aisle in a toy store. Kind of like W, but no one loses money and/or gets killed when elfa rains down the hate.

Now DaveC is gonna roll in here and tell Elfa to fuck off and to fuck himself and say fuck you to him.

UberBeaver said:

this is actually true...

I remember being in a toy store with my wife a couple of years ago and I tired setting off all the "Tickle Me Elmos" at once... The shelf they were on collapsed from the vibrations... God was my wife embarrassed :giggle:

unico said:
^ you seriously had me fooled this entire time with your name! i can't believe you've never heard of that before.

is this common parlance? I never ever heard that till you told me.

No spoken words said:

I see that you're no nicer today than you were yesterday. Perhaps tomorrow will find you changed for the nicer.

Maybe. we can only hope. it's okay to just wish someone "birthday" right? you don't have to put a type of birthday before it or anything do you?

if so...."birthday" :)

elevated_u2_fan said:

this is actually true...

I remember being in a toy store with my wife a couple of years ago and I tired setting off all the "Tickle Me Elmos" at once... The shelf they were on collapsed from the vibrations... God was my wife embarrassed :giggle:

lol. Was Tickle Me Elmo the one that looks like it's humping things if you set it the right way?

We got the baby this little piano, and it sounds out "Do Re Me..." if you hit the right keys. I figure out how to make it sound like it's saying, "Fuck Me So Dirty (Fa Me So Do Ti)" :happy: I played it for my freinds and everything. I should probably get a cut for the improved sales of that item.

My wife won't go into toy stores with me. :angry: It doesn't matter what we need, I go to the Star Wars section and touch everything. Then I make the dolls sing to her. Apparently this is annoying.

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
How many people would think this? no one has ever asked me before and I've had this name for about 10 yrs.

really? nobody? that's interesting. it was the first i thought of when i saw your name. perhaps it isn't as common as i thought? maybe it is more of a local thing. Or maybe I'm just crazy. It happens.

White Gurl by E-40

so i keep me a snow bunny ridin in the front
with a triple zillion head in a platnum cup
u already know they eat nuts like a squrril
lemme hit u in ur head n bust nuts in ur curl white girl

unico said:
see beav knows

Hell yeah, I'm crazy down with E Four OHHHHHH!

I've read those lyrics several times now, and I have NO IDEA what they mean. I get that he has a white girl with him and he gets mad freaky with her, which is fine, but triple zillion, platnium cup, curl? WTF, man?

:shh: Google loves me.

last (and only) time i tried snowboarding i spent most of the time on my ass. so then i went to the rescue cabin place and hung out the rest of the day with this hot dude with a dog. good times. i love snowboarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom