The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
And for the record - I went to my parents before and I doused nutmeg in every goddamn thing to see if I liked it - negative. That shit is bland.

:lmao:

:glare:

night pfan/holden/bed I'm lost now about who you are.

I'm pfan, Beav thinks I'm Holden, and I'm not actually bed, I'm just going to bed.

Not just people, n00bs.

I have tickets to the Jets game tomorrow. I've never been to a football game so I kinda want to go, but I hate the cold. And I hate football. But I still want to go. I think it'd be cool. I don't know who to take though.

UberBeaver said:
Not just people, n00bs.

I have tickets to the Jets game tomorrow. I've never been to a football game so I kinda want to go, but I hate the cold. And I hate football. But I still want to go. I think it'd be cool. I don't know who to take though.

Take a friend....oh, wait....sorry......um, take a stranger.

UberBeaver said:
Not just people, n00bs.

what??????????????????????????????????

by me plane fare I'll take those tix.
how have you never gone?

Dude, they rocked out with my coc....uh, they were really good!!!

I love small theaters for show...so much more intimate...:drool:

I went alone...imagine that...:eyebrow: This big dude, with his hot girlfriend were next to me...and by the end of the night the girlfriend and I were....:shifty:

Well, we were just throwing :rockon: signs to each other, but I could see in her eyes...

....she was really into the Cult...:sigh:

Beav, seriously during "She Sells Sanctuary" I think I left my body and floated into Billy Duffy's amp...:drool:

A small theater in thunderous rapture....pure heaven...:rockon:

My ears were all beat to hell this morning though...a lot of..."huh"..."what'd you say"...:deaf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom