The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

Looks like Reg just got pwned.

[Beav] STFU. GFY. I might post a picture of circles and pretend it's quantum physics. And pretend I know what quantum physics are. GFY. STFU.

phillyfan26 said:

[Beav] STFU. GFY. I might post a picture of circles and pretend it's quantum physics. And pretend I know what quantum physics are. GFY. STFU.

Man, that's better than you NSW...impressive.

By the way PF, Beav, nor I have any idea what quantum physics are...:no:

But, neither do we care either, it just make for good and humorous conversation....good and humorous...:up:

UberBeaver said:
Only cause you just listened to poundcake and I haven't heard that song in....years. :drool: The Real Thing is poundcake, Reg. The REAL thing.

About once a year, I get a strong urge to listen to that song, and end up listening to most of the cd. It's the only Van Halen I really like. Hagar > Roth

Sorry to interrupt the testosterone party, guys. :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:

About once a year, I get a strong urge to listen to that song, and end up listening to most of the cd. It's the only Van Halen I really like. Hagar > Roth

Sorry to interrupt the testosterone party, guys. :uhoh:

Ah we need some estrogen in here anyhow...Carlos was so disgusted by all the nuts :shifty: in here he left...:yes:

Hello...:flirt:

Completely serious, DLR bugs the shit out of me, and I'll go one further to say that after the 70's, he went on to become a joke, a caricature of himself.

I realize I'm in the minority, though.

Oh, and...hi. :flirt:

VintagePunk said:
Completely serious, DLR bugs the shit out of me, and I'll go one further to say that after the 70's, he went on to become a joke, a caricature of himself.

But that's what makes you so Punk, M'Lady Punk. You don't give 2 shits or a fuck what the masses think.

So, I have a basketball game at 9:00. We're going to get slaughtered. But the good news is that I'm driving to the game by myself. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Actually I'm just tired of Van Halen period. Just heard the old stuff way too much. Prefer some of the Sammy songs like Runaround http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0063U7r7GFg
Check out the name of the person who posted the clip :lol:

hello bar :wave:

lnr206.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom