The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
...I'd go, but other than that I've been kind of meh about concerts this year. I think I'm venturing into "I've seen just about everyone I've wanted to see" territory.

Not me. I'm genuinely excited at seeing The Raconteurs, Oasis and Feist for the first time. I've already seen Radiohead twice, but I can't wait to see them this tour. It helps that I love this particular outdoor venue. :drool:

I may also see The Killers at that same venue, three days before Radiohead get there. :pray:

I could have seen Feist, but it was the night before I went to NY and I had a super early flight. :mad: Oasis is great, you'll love them. I saw them 7 years ago and it was awesome. :yes:

Part of it is the money, but I go in spurts - sometimes I want to blow all my cash on concerts (which I have done the last few years), sometimes its shoes, etc. I'm a girl and we change our mind like we change everything else. :flirt:

Eta- There is one show I'd love to see this summer, Heart & Journey. That would be awesome.

Right, Reg? :hi5:

Come to Cali...and we'll go on 9/30 in Sac!!! I'm definitely going to that show...you left out that Styx is on that bill too...:rockon:

Well I could care less about Styx...but Heart and Journey...:drool:

That reminds me, Flight of the Conchords were here this weekend, too, but of course by the time I found out about it tickets were long sold out. :grumpy:

They're coming to Washington over your long weekend. I really wanted to go, but since our long weekend is this weekend, it wouldn't have worked for me to go and see them (among many other artists who are playing that weekend). Oh well. Maybe another time!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Well I could care less about Styx...but Heart and Journey...:drool:

Hi Regg :wave: I don't care much about Styx, but I felt the need to chime in here.

I think what you mean is that you couldn't care less about Styx, because if you "could" care less, this means you actually do care about them, even if only a little bit.

:wink:

BonoManiac said:

Hi Regg :wave: I don't care much about Styx, but I felt the need to chime in here.

I think what you mean is that you couldn't care less about Styx, because if you "could" care less, this means you actually do care about them, even if only a little bit.

:wink:

But that WAS my point, I like Styx, but in regards to this show, I could care less if they were there or not...:yes:

:D

Heart....Barracuda....:rockon:

Random rant:

I deserve so much better than the crap I allow myself to put up with when it comes to the opposite sex sometimes.

/rantover :grumpy:

Don't worry. I think that much of the stress that the opposite sex puts us through serves as a way to truly appreciate when someone great comes alone. You're better off going through this, even if you don't see it that way right now.

ETA: Or the same sex, for that matter. Just look at the first post of this thread to see the ups and downs that Beav and NSW had to go through before finally realizing that they were right for each other. :wink:

Last edited:
BonoManiac said:
ETA: Or the same sex, for that matter. Just look at the first post of this thread to see the ups and downs that Beav and NSW had to go through before finally realizing that they were right for each other. :wink:

BonoManiac said:

BonoManiac said:

Thez world would like omga ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sob:

ohnoes.jpg

:SKERD:

elevated_u2_fan said:
OMG you guyz...

WAT if U2 broke up??!!111!!!?

Life as we know it would cease to exist. The sun would no longer rise in the east. The Toronto Maple Leafs would win the Stanley Cup. Politicians would actually stick to their promises etc... You get the idea, :wink:

Back
Top Bottom