The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gvox said:
Ok. Gabe grabbed some random girl's breasts at a U2 concert? I mean, where my ladies at, can you actually see me doing this??! :huh:

Needless to say, she's nuts :lmao:

Hugging someone randomly or pulling them up on stage during one of your band's shows, yes... but even at the :drunk:est I've seen you you've never done anything like that :no:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I'm mean other than NSW and Beav truly being a couple, it's all in fun...:shifty:

:lol:

The NSW/Beav photoshops have been by far the most cruel ones on this forum.. like ever! Everything else hasn't been that bad really. :uhoh: :shifty:

Zootlesque said:
I hope we have at least one more extensive tour like that again. I did not make full use of the Vertigo tour. Only attended 2 shows and no GA. :(

:up: Same here. Except I could only afford one show that time. Next time I'll hopefully get to more!

ThoraSEB said:

:up: Same here. Except I could only afford one show that time. Next time I'll hopefully get to more!

Yeah that is true for me too. I couldn't afford more than those 2 anyway... granted, I could have paid the same or even less and gotten GA.. but I guess I didn't go about it properly.. oh well!

I think all of my GA tickets for the last tour were NOT at face. One from ETS for sure, one from ebay, 2 seats from TM I think... More from agencies :angry:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I tell myself I'll aim for four shows next time... I said that last time and it somehow expanded to nine... :reject:

Heh same thing happened to Mark and I. We said we'd do 6 (TO and Mtl). Welllll....it kinda went a bit beyond that :coocoo:

Next tour I probably will have to take it easy :sad:

Hey 'Los & Reg - did you read about this 6'4" kid from my county that plays basketball and is already committed to Kentucky for college?

"He did tell me, however, that Kentucky was interested in giving him a full scholarship right at that moment. I told him, 'You're joking, right?'"

That fucking awesome.

I know you may not be on till tomorrow, but Laura, did you hear a couple days ago that Hillary said in a speech that people voting for her were "hardworking Americans, (something that I've now forgotten) Americans, white Americans"? I heard this secondhand, but from someone who had no reason to lie or exaggerate (a Democrat who was fine with Hillary continuing in the race.. until she heard those words). I can't believe there hasn't been more outrage about that...

Back
Top Bottom