The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gvox said:

Yeah you're right, I guess not everyone takes care of their records!! :mad:

Actually in alot of cases I just look at the jacket covers for the song names to remind me and then go get them from torrents :lol: yeah, I cheat. ;)

Most of mine are in great shape. The only bad thing I used to do is, I'd get lazy and leave the record on the turntable, and it would get dusty. :shakesfistatyoungerself:

Btw, VP I didn't start a thread in VDT to take this conversation over there. :wink: I started it there to ask other people (non Temple bar folk) about it as well.

Not that I don't trust advice from you folk... :uhoh:

elevated_u2_fan said:
how do you check post counts in threads again :der: I used to know how :scratch:

:lol: :tsk:

Go to the main page for this forum and click on the number of replies for this thread.

Zootlesque said:
Btw, VP I didn't start a thread in VDT to take this conversation over there. :wink: I started it there to ask other people (non Temple bar folk) about it as well.

Not that I don't trust advice from you folk... :uhoh:

Awesome. :hi5: I'll copy and paste my top 50 turntable reviews into this thread, then. :wink:

this may be needed at some point

ylw_post_whore.gif

:happy:

<<<back to work :(

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Ah this bar turns over all the time...it's everybody's bar...:up:

Exactly! I don't understand the clique mentality. I guess it's bound to happen just like in real life.

Dalton said:
It's not that I think the bar needs to be exclusive, its that I don't like many of the new people posting in here.

I know where you're coming from. I'd be lying if I said I have not felt the same way during certain times in the bar's past. But there ain't nothing we can do about it. It's a public forum. So I guess the solution is to chat with whoever we get along with!

Back
Top Bottom