The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

I have On Writing.

You know that if you start talking books I'm not gonna split. That was my thing in the set list threads of yore. :)

Let's discuss King another time, I really do have to get going, have to, believe it or not, watch something work-related.

Deal. See you later. :)

No spoken words said:
One last thing....Beav, I own and wear a Deccepticons t-shirt.....black shirt with red logo. Jesus.

It's like when you're playing the Sims and you see two of them exactly alike. Creepy. But you spent your youth dodging bullets in the boogie down and I was all about croquet and ... like, fancy cheese and shit like that.

No spoken words said:
Beav, we went to the same college and have the same name and have the same dreams about Reggie.

Spooky shit.

Wow, I'm really going to have rethink this Canadian trip now...:uhoh:

:wink:

OK, peeps...Reggie's gotta go work on his new :love: video iPod and get it all nice and shiny and filled with more Hair Metal...U2...and all that other crap inbetween!!

See ya!! :wave:

G'night VP :kiss:

Me too. I've been sitting here for a ridiculous amount of time. I'm going to go snuggle up with Stephen King, and perhaps my dreams will involve torture again. Night, all.

:yawn:

Why in hell was Snow at work until well after midnight last night?

And Beav posted his picture? Edit: You guys are a lovely couple. :cute:

Reg, I hope there's more U2 than VH in that iPod today, mister. :madwife:

VP, I like Snow's idea re: your daughter and SPD :yes:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo freaking tired this morning. Someone prop me up at my desk so I can get some work done!

Stupid website. :tsk: At first I thought it was my computer, because occasionally it runs pretty slowly. They really need to give me a new one!

Yes, TGIF! Even though it's been a short week, I'm ready for the weekend.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Question: Can anyone tell what my avatar is?

I was just looking at it wondering if its too small. :hmm:

I'm working. Really. I am.

Yup. It's a girl sitting in a martini glass. It is a bit small, but I can see it.

Sure, sure. We're all working. :angel: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom