The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VP explain to me about March 17???

I might get to leave in 20 mins if I finish this report soon :yeah:

I just did spell check and couldn't understand why it kept saying my name was wrong.(and it was)..I'm really in no state of alertness to be working :(

snowbunny00774 said:

I just did spell check and couldn't understand why it kept saying my name was wrong.(and it was)..I'm really in no state of alertness to be working :(

You're still WORKING!?!?!?!

:shame:

snowbunny00774 said:

I'll finish the report for you. Copy and paste this:

It's 12:18 and I'm fucking going home now. Sincerely, Liz Snowbunny.

Here, and in some states, the whole age thing is a grey area. Depending on the venue. If it's a bar where food is served, underage people are allowed if they order food, and no alcohol is consumed.

I forgot my daughter's birthday is on the 16th. :( While I do realize that qualifies me as worst mother ever...if it were one of those grey area bars, I could bring her.

On her birthday, she'll be legal in Ontario. But not NY. :(

You know what, I just finished working on something based on one set of procedures, and when I went to paste the same procedures from another part of our policies they are completely contradictory, so yeah, I'm pasting in your conclusion Beav and I'm out of here. Bloody ridiculous and I'll have to spend about 10 hrs getting that sorted and it all has nothing to do with me except for I noticed it and won't be able to let it go. grrr.

I'll be back when I'm at home.

VP, bring her, we'll get her drunk enough at the parade etc. that she'll be passed out by the time we go to the bar. It's a win win.

Just read the all ages thing, never mind. But that's how we COULD have dealt with it :)

UberBeaver said:

Oh, no. Let me see if I have one on this computer. And I'll need to join photobucket or something, right?

You can post it for premium members, but others won't be able to see... send it to VP or someone with a Photobucket account and they can post it for you.

Not that I would...:shifty:

snowbunny00774 said:

VP, bring her, we'll get her drunk enough at the parade etc. that she'll be passed out by the time we go to the bar. It's a win win.

Just read the all ages thing, never mind. But that's how we COULD have dealt with it :)

The funny thing is, she's a non-drinker. Or at least she always has been. She went to a friend's NYE party, and when I picked her up, she excitedly told me she had one and a half vodka and orange juices. :cute: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom