The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

To buy or just to browse and cry because that is a ridiculous amount to pay for a purse?

was catching up. I get a discount at Coach. Still can't stomach 200.00 for a wallet. I bought sale shoes!! WOOOOOOOOOO! :heart: :dance:

lynnok said:

was catching up. I get a discount at Coach. Still can't stomach 200.00 for a wallet. I bought sale shoes!! WOOOOOOOOOO! :heart: :dance:

Damn.

A pair of shoes there is grocery money for me. Which explains why in lieu of groceries for the past month or so I've been buying stuff from Sephora, Bitten, et al like it's going out of style.

Which begs the question : why aren't I a lot skinnier? :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Damn.

A pair of shoes there is grocery money for me. Which explains why in lieu of groceries for the past month or so I've been buying stuff from Sephora, Bitten, et al like it's going out of style.

Which begs the question : why aren't I a lot skinnier? :mad:

See, I've been to Sephora, bought nothing. I'm makeup impaired.

Shoes are my downfall. With the discount I paid 49.00. so proud :D

Anyone ever watch Fr. Ted? That show kills me.

Father Ted: Ah, Sister Assumpta!
Sister Assumpta: Hello Father!
Father Ted: Dougal, Dougal, do you remember Sister Assumpta?
Father Dougal: Er, no.
Father Ted: She was here last year! And then we stayed with her in the convent, back in Kildare. Do you remember it? Ah, you do! And then you were hit by the car when you went down to the shops for the paper. You must remember all that? And then you won a hundred pounds with your lottery card? Ah, you must remember it, Dougal!
[Dougal shakes his head]
Sister Assumpta: And weren't you accidentally arrested for shoplifting? I remember we had to go down to the police station to get you!... And the police station went on fire? And you had to be rescued by helicopter?
Father Ted: Do you remember? You can't remember any of that? The helicopter! When you fell out of the helicopter! Over the zoo! Do you remember the tigers?
[Dougal shakes his head some more]
Father Ted: You don't remember? You were wearing your blue jumper.
Father Dougal: Ah, Sister Assumpta!

A bit better Reg, till just a while ago when I went out to run some errands. Meh, that's the way it is for this kind of thing for me, up and down for a couple of weeks. :madwife:

Thanks for asking. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom