The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted to say :wave:

Came back to get rain gear and tickets! Hopefully it won't rain and I'll get to see the O's beat TB

( I know, big deal, Tampa) I am warming up for the fights tomorrow, Yankees. :madspit: the throwing arm is warmed up and loose already

trip is good, done with school visiting, only have to wait for them to bid on me!

Headache.....two or three tylenol and a cup of coffee/tea will start you feeling better.

Brother is done doing his hair. Took him 45 minutes and he just slapped a baseball hat on his head.

men.

time for the game, wish the O's luck, they need it :sad:

Kathie is in Ireland.

What was on TOTP? Is that off the air now? What brought that up? Did you ever see Never Mind the Buzzcocks? I was watching it in Scotland and almost pissed myself. The baby was sleeping and I kept laughing and my wife was getting all pissed at me cause I was gonna wake the baby.

UberBeaver said:
Kathie is in Ireland.

What was on TOTP? Is that off the air now? What brought that up? Did you ever see Never Mind the Buzzcocks? I was watching it in Scotland and almost pissed myself. The baby was sleeping and I kept laughing and my wife was getting all pissed at me cause I was gonna wake the baby.

Did you have any problems with the baby on the plane? We haven't really heard any details about your trip...

No problems. She was great, actually. Slept mostly. I think I was more antsy than she was on the trip home.

The trip was great. Went to Edingburgh, Inverness and Glasgow. Walked around mostly, saw the sights. I'd like to go back sometime and go to the bars more, but all in all, a great trip. :D

UberBeaver said:
Kathie is in Ireland.

Ever hear of the Old Grey Whistle Test? I have the dvd of some performances from it and it's awesomeness times a million. :drool:

No one - if they value their life.
freedom.jpg

FREEEEEDOOOOOMMM!!!!

There's a lot of grumpy people on this site. How can someone hate a wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom