The Temple Bar, in strawberry fields forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:

I won't get any money back from my taxes because my company didn't contribute enough to the gov't, so I'll owe them this yr. :angry: I had been counting on that extra cash to help pay for the trip, and then I had some car troubles that I wasn't anticipating. Today is not my day. :(

Sorry to hear that, that sucks. :hug:

But like Snow said, there are often other solutions.

Like...y'know that thing you did for your mom last week? Maybe you could perform it for other people too? Just a temporary, money-making venture. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Sorry to hear that, that sucks. :hug:

But like Snow said, there are often other solutions.

Like...y'know that thing you did for your mom last week? Maybe you could perform it for other people too? Just a temporary, money-making venture. :shifty:

:lol: :hmm: Maybe...

I need to get to bed. I don't know why they start these things so hella-early, when people often have to drive great distances to get to them. :angry: I think 1 or 2 pm-ish is more reasonable. :shifty:

Night everyone. :wave:

ETA - Before Friday's pretty much impossible, Snow. :( Every other day of the week is booked with things. The only day left IS Friday, and I'm not sure what she wants to do that day - it's her birthday.

Snow in take charge mode :drool:

Thora, I'm pretty certain that you can find them a LOT cheaper than that...at least a couple of years ago when I was looking, I did. :fingerscrossed:

Really going now. :wave:

Goodnight VP :firmgotobedvoice: That's take charge for ya :wink:

That's too bad :( - you should come the week after anyway!!

Alright Thora - $800 is a joke - we'll find you something much better. What could you maybe have as your max budget for the whole thing?

VintagePunk said:

In all seriousness, I was talking with two of them, and they asked if we knew anything about the sport. I told them we stood by the display to watch, but we only got to see about 30 seconds of it before they stopped. They then excitedly urged us to go back over to the display, they'd show us more. I said something to the effect of "you mean the two of you are going to do it together??" I realize, typed out here, that may sound rather minor, but I assure you that given the context, and saying it to two sweaty guys holding lengthy weapons, pretty much anything that comes out of your mouth sounds dirty. :shifty: :lol:

I knew you wouldn't let me down!!:love:

:lol:!

snowbunny00774 said:
Goodnight VP :firmgotobedvoice: That's take charge for ya :wink:

That's too bad :( - you should come the week after anyway!!

Alright Thora - $800 is a joke - we'll find you something much better. What could you maybe have as your max budget for the whole thing?

It's hard to say. Ideally I'd like to go as cheap as possible. The problem is that I don't know how cheap you can go flying in Canada. I honestly don't care where I stay. I'm willing to slum it.

snowbunny00774 said:

Every now and then I try to give the people what they want.

:)

Your benevolence is overwhelming. And to think, you deigned to speak to me on this day, when you could have chosen and number of your flock to address.

I've missed this whole thread I think. Or most of it. Anyone want to recap for me?

I did read of Thora's bad day :hug: And apparently NSW had one as well. Some things come in threes, so let me join the club :hi5: :grumpy:

Hi snow, Thora, and NSW :wave: Don't know if anyone else is still here

No spoken words said:

Your benevolence is overwhelming. And to think, you deigned to speak to me on this day, when you could have chosen and number of your flock to address.

I could have - it's all in the roll of the dice -I've assigned you a 3 and that's what came up when I rolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom