The Temple Bar - Gearing up for ROCKTEMBER - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ACK! I'm so ready to do the Claw thing again :hyper:

Jules, what's wrong? Did the hotel sort things out yet? :hug:

ACK! I'm so ready to do the Claw thing again :hyper:

Jules, what's wrong? Did the hotel sort things out yet? :hug:

No not really. They were trying to be helpful by calling my bank and squaring it away. My stupid bank decided to charge the no show fee AGAIN!!!! :cute:

At least they are going to reimburse me for all my nsf fees. ALL 7 in total. Holy hell. :|

No not really. They were trying to be helpful by calling my bank and squaring it away. My stupid bank decided to charge the no show fee AGAIN!!!! :cute:

At least they are going to reimburse me for all my nsf fees. ALL 7 in total. Holy hell. :|

Time for a new bank! lol

Sorry, lady, that sucks :down: Hope it gets fixed SOON.

Oh my god. That is so ridiculous. I agree with kaf - time to get a new bank. Frigging bastards. :tsk:

Ok, so I went to the bank and they were like it's not our faults. The bank manager was a bitch. I made the bank talk to the hotel. So now, I am getting reimbursed for all my nsf fees and the hotel charge by the hotel. Thank you lord.

Ok, so I went to the bank and they were like it's not our faults. The bank manager was a bitch. I made the bank talk to the hotel. So now, I am getting reimbursed for all my nsf fees and the hotel charge by the hotel. Thank you lord.
:up:

Can someone try to swing by Massachusetts and take me to Toronto with them? Pretty please. ;)

On my way!

Good to hear! I can't imagine how frustrating that must have been, but hopefully that's the end of that nonsense from them. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom