The Temple Bar - :fuckyeah: ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait...are you having P come over so you two can chat on interference together???

no silly :cute:

I'm having her come over to get drunk. However we all know that's kinda pointless if you don't also plan to post while drunk. So while it's not the reason she's coming over per se, it will probably be a result of the other.

Lenny Kravitz has nothing to do with it.

I'm having her come over to get drunk. However we all know that's kinda pointless if you don't also plan to post while drunk. So while it's not the reason she's coming over per se, it will probably be a result of the other.

Drunk posting is allowed now, so, you're in the clear.

OH right...hahaha forgot about the show. that's be funny if she was snovvbunny007744

Hmm, not the correct answer, and yet, a better answer.....

So, this leads me to a question, since you will eventually be Dr. Unico:

What era is this?

it's the g funk era funked out wit a gangsta twist!

MULTIQUOTE HIM!

That's exactly how I'd describe dealing with you.

I'd describe you as rotten sushi left in the sun with a somewhat witty joke written on it.

i no rite? a mod thought i was posting with 2 accounts (wtf would i do that?) bc my friend and i were posting from a cafe.

People use to think I was Numb1075. I showed them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom