The Temple Bar - :fuckyeah: ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
reggie it would be bonsoir to you, in your time zone....

that's basically the extent of the french i've learned from 5 weeks in a french speaking country :banghead:

:lol: Nothing wrong with that!

My favourite is tomato pea. Sounds weird, I know, but it's really tasty, especially when you add a bunch of curry to it. :drool:

Why is it so fucking hard to find the bottle of wine that I want?! :angry: No stores in my city carry it. I'm tempted to drive across the border to stock up. How incredibly weird would that be - to drive into the States just to pick up some wine? :uhoh:

Dang, I wish I lived that close to another country. "Be back in a bit mom, gonna pop over to Canada to get a snack"

:lol: Yeah, I live about a 5 minute drive from the border, so it really isn't that big of a deal. It's just that the border lineups often suck on weekends, and I'm too lazy to drive right now. I'll suck it up, and just use the bottle I have here. I just have a craving for this one kind that I can't find anywhere. :lol:

No posts in nearly 12 hours? :tsk: :shame:

Mia and I have an excuse, we were dancing our asses off at the Elevation show last night - where was everyone else? :wink:

The Bends > OK Computer

Discuss, guys.

They are and always will be my two favorite Radiohead albums. But I have to give the nod to Ok Computer. It just feels like an overall more satisfying piece of art. I do love me The Bends, though. So it's all good.

The last third of OK Computer does nothing for me, there are more songs I like on The Bends. It's pretty close, though. Paranoid Android is one of my favorite songs.

The Bends > OK Computer

Discuss, guys.

This post is incorrect and fails on several levels. I would be willing to accept In Rainbows > OK Computer. But your formula, as printed above, has a flaw which is throwing the whole equation off. I am going to presume that your basic premise, ie The Bends being a superior album to OK Computer, is probably at the root of the issue.

This post is incorrect and fails on several levels. I would be willing to accept In Rainbows > OK Computer. But your formula, as printed above, has a flaw which is throwing the whole equation off. I am going to presume that your basic premise, ie The Bends being a superior album to OK Computer, is probably at the root of the issue.

I saw this, and I don't like it. It's very inaccurate. I'm thinking about breaking that big, beautiful nose of yours.

The last third of OK Computer does nothing for me, there are more songs I like on The Bends. It's pretty close, though. Paranoid Android is one of my favorite songs.

Funny, I wasn't a big fan of the last 3-4 songs, but now The Tourist, Climbing, No Surprises and Lucky are among my favorites. The only weak spot on that album is Electioneering. I rarely listen to Fitter Happier, but it's pretty cool if you listen to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom