The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:drinkiesandleisforsnow:

Why Thank You!!

I'm bored. Not really. I'm neglecting stuff I should be doing. So I think that actually qualifies me as being lazy.

How are you feeling LMPA?

ok, Death Cab tunes I like:

Title and Registration (from Translanticism - which is a really good album)
Expo 86 (same album)
Translaticsm <---ugh. brilliant.
President of What (from Something about Airplanes - very cool. actually has a kinda groove to it.)
Pictures in an Exhibition (S...Airplanes)
Marching bands of Manhattan (Plans)
Soul Meets Body (Plans)
I will follow you into the Dark (Plans)
:sad:

that's a good primer.

UberBeaver said:
ok, Death Cab tunes I like:

Title and Registration (from Translanticism - which is a really good album)
Expo 86 (same album)
Translaticsm <---ugh. brilliant.
President of What (from Something about Airplanes - very cool. actually has a kinda groove to it.)
Pictures in an Exhibition (S...Airplanes)
Marching bands of Manhattan (Plans)
Soul Meets Body (Plans)
I will follow you into the Dark (Plans)
:sad:

that's a good primer.

Shit, I never did suggest anything to you did I Snow?

I like the Sound of Settling - quick, cute, but at the surface quite depressing. It's like this smiley all wrapped into one song :happy:

Transatlantisism :sad:
Soul Meets Body

I'm blanking on the rest. Haven't listened to much DCFC lately, it's been a few months. :reject:

Feeling much better and can't wait to get back to work tomorrow. The reason why I don't take many sick days is that I end up feeling worse than if I had stayed at work, and I feel like I'm missing something earth shatteringly important while I'm gone.

Hey beav :wave:

Thanks for the song titles. I will check them out.

Glad to hear you are feeling better LMPA. I know what you mean about the missing out on things feeling.

Time for a new mouse Beav?

Yeah, a new mouse is in order, but it;s an apple mouse, and I've gotten really used to it, but $40 for a mouse pisses me off.

OK, unrelated to the mouse issue, am I the only person on this site that doesn't have dreams with members of U2 in them? Am I the freak?

Snow - great comment in, uh....I forgot her name's journal. The young Canadian girl with spelling issues. Kayla is her real name. Jesus....I'm drawing a blank. But she's Canadian, you have to know her.

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, a new mouse is in order, but it;s an apple mouse, and I've gotten really used to it, but $40 for a mouse pisses me off.

OK, unrelated to the mouse issue, am I the only person on this site that doesn't have dreams with members of U2 in them? Am I the freak?

Snow - great comment in, uh....I forgot her name's journal. The young Canadian girl with spelling issues. Kayla is her real name. Jesus....I'm drawing a blank. But she's Canadian, you have to know her.

I love the band to death but have never had a dream involving them. You're still the freak, though.

UberBeaver said:
But she's Canadian, you have to know her.

Oh her :yes:

That journal title was asking for it!!

I don't have dreams with U2 in them, so you're not the only one. Have you been mucking about in Pleba?

Hi NSW.

Last edited:
Hey Snow....went and read your comment in that journal....very funny stuff....and, yes, she and her journal were sort of asking for it.

Beav, muck about in PLEBA at your peril.

:)

No, I avoid that Pleba place. It really does freak me out. Weird shit going on in there. I was referring to a journal title and some stuff in ZC and just in general. :crazy:

No spoken words said:

I love the band to death but have never had a dream involving them. You're still the freak, though.

So long as my dreams are rock star free, I'll deny freakdom.

Yeah - every now and then I come accross stuff that makes me double take. I mean I had my obsessions when I was younger but not quite as ehm...intense and or graphic as some I read.
I saved those for people I could reach out and touch so to speak!!

I'm missing something :confused: can't find an entry like that.

I have had many bono dreams but never more than a grocery store encounter, all very innocent. :angel: I just don't think of them that way

I'd love to actually meet Bono or any band member...I'd never actually attempt to meet them, but if I happened to, I'd love to be able to express my gratitude, corny as that may sound.

redkat said:

I have had many bono dreams but never more than a grocery store encounter, all very innocent. :angel: I just don't think of them that way

what she said, all very innocent. Don't think of the band in that way either :angel:

now Mr. Clooney, that's a different subject :flirt:

Last edited:
Actually I lied. I think Mr Bowie might have factored in a couple during some phase I went through in my early teens. I'm sure that was quite innocent, grocery shopping and all that also :angel:

The run was easier than yesterday and I got some yoga in after as well :up:

I think my dreams were wanting to meet bono as well. Maybe I'm lame

THE SCROLL JUST STARTED WORKING!

OK, I went into the journal entry in question and it was kinda weird, typical strange dream stuff. BUT - when I clicked out of the journal, BAM, the scroll wheel started to work. It's a Miracle! A true blue spectacle. A Miracle come true!

redkat said:
The run was easier than yesterday and I got some yoga in after as well :up:

I think my dreams were wanting to meet bono as well. Maybe I'm lame

I went running this morning. It wasn't too cold, so I figured I'd try to get into a habit. I literally can run less than a 1/4 mile. I'm such a mess. And I quit smoking! Ugh. This sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom