The Temple Bar: Don't Forget The Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Seriously, I'm so drained now. It takes a lot out of me when I'm thrust into a situation that is Hollywood-esque. The guy doing the pitch was so cliche, it kills me. I'm just talking to myself right now but that's ok.

Walk with me, talk with me. Listen, I got an idea for you: It's about a guy, an anti-hero, and he listens to pitches for programs all day. I see Clint Eastwood as the guy, and Danny DeVito as his roguish but loveable sidekick. We can get Rick Gervaise to play the pitchman in the pilot, he's pitching a show about an anti-hero that listens to pitches all day. Scorcese says he wants to direct - just the pilot at first, but if you pick it up, I can probably get him to direct a few more. Huh? Whaddya think? COME ON!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Back, what's the situation on the street?

I see we rounded up the two CTU International moles.

Interrogation room's ready.

Reg is deep under the covers somewhere in CA.

We've lost track of the two Canadians eh, but I'm pretty sure we can find them. We have heat sensing satellites over Canada. It should be easy to find them.

Kat was putting the lotion on the skin, or she didn't and is therefore getting the hose again.

Thora is a tired and hungover.

NSW is workign on getting Pacino to do a guest spot on my show.

Dave - God knows. Hopefully he's sleeping.

Bri was empathsizng [sic] with Dave.

Dayglo has dry skin.

UberBeaver said:

Walk with me, talk with me. Listen, I got an idea for you: It's about a guy, an anti-hero, and he listens to pitches for programs all day. I see Clint Eastwood as the guy, and Danny DeVito as his roguish but loveable sidekick. We can get Rick Gervaise to play the pitchman in the pilot, he's pitching a show about an anti-hero that listens to pitches all day. Scorcese says he wants to direct - just the pilot at first, but if you pick it up, I can probably get him to direct a few more. Huh? Whaddya think? COME ON!

:hyper:

I'd be terrible at your job nsw I hate hurting peoples feelings

UberBeaver said:

This is better than what we normally hear, sadly.

No spoken words said:

I'm never mean or overly nice. I'm as professional as I can be. If I really like an idea, it shows, though, hard to disguise my passion.

I wanna hear the pich :hyper: hard to imagine what might get pitched to your network.

redkat said:

I wanna hear the pich :hyper: hard to imagine what might get pitched to your network.

We get 5-10 pitches a week, which is absolutely nothing, the networks get tons more than that.

We get pitched everything from game shows to reality shows to animated shows to jack-ass type stuff to cooking shows, you name it we get it. It's not hard to take a genre of TV and apply it to sports. But it is hard to come up with a good idea. Cooking show? Sure, get a famous athlete that also loves to cook, and you've got a show! Not a show I'd ever put on my air, but a show idea nontheless.

I want to do a show called "Legends in the minds of the producers" about show ideas producers thought were gold that were crap.

Last edited:
There is no heat in Canada, and since our body temperatures have dropped below discernible levels, your heat seeking detection systems have been rendered inoperable.

:evillaughter:

VintagePunk said:
There is no heat in Canada, and since our body temperatures have dropped below discernible levels, your heat seeking detection systems have been rendered inoperable.

:(

Shit.

I will dress up like a tree and go to Canada undercover.

blahblah.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Just tell me what your plan is and I promise you we will do everything we can for you once we get back to CTU.

*kicks over chair, ties VP to it*

NOW TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR PLAN?????????????

Back
Top Bottom