The Temple Bar - Bon Voyage Beav and NSW! - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

April... new car! :yippie: Is Ford Fusion reliable? Why I'm asking is generally I have not heard great stuff about Ford.. in general. :shifty:

So sleepy today and the crappy rain is not making it better. :crack:

Oh that's good then. You've done your research! :up:

I can't wait to get out of work today and go to the gym! I feel so out of shape and yet I've been neglecting the gym.. tsk tsk! There is so much inertia to go after work :crack: and there's no way I can do mornings! :no:

U2democrat said:
This is going to drive me mad. I'm checking my email every 2 minutes to see if I've gotten anything from the Obama campaign. Gah.

hang in there girlie...:hug:

I have a mountain of faith over here that you will get the email you are looking for... :D

It will be! :up:

So let me get this straight... you have a full-time job, go to school part time, go to the gym and still have time to post on here? :ohmy:

How many days a week do you have classes? Do you workout on the days that you don't?

I'm amazed at your time mgmt skillz! :ohmy: :wink:

:lol: Thanks. It was a fun saturday night! :wink:

Yeah I'm having a case of the meh mondays too... thank god I'm heading out to lunch very soon!

Zootlesque said:
How many days a week do you have classes? Do you workout on the days that you don't?

I'm amazed at your time mgmt skillz! :ohmy: :wink:

Yep, gym on non class nights, which is usually two nights a week. The last week or so has been super busy so I'm lucky to fit in a workout two times a week (I got three in last week... ).

Yeah, I am pretty rockstar when it comes to time management. :rockon: :wink:

Speaking of rockstar, love the pics in the pic thread! :sexywink: :giggle:

Afternoon, Bar! :wave:

April, nice car! Question: do they shoot you in Detroit if you don't own a Ford (or a GM, for that matter)?

Mia, enjoy unemployment while it lasts, because when school starts, it'll be like having two full-time jobs at once!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Speaking of rockstar, love the pics in the pic thread! :sexywink: :giggle:

:laugh: Thanks!

Back from lunch at Subway.... weather was sucktacular! :happy:

Hey BoMac, U2F4e and others! :wave:

Hey Zoots.

You'd fit in well in Canada. All we do is talk and complain about the weather. Here in Montreal, if we're not complaining that it's too cold in the winter, we're cursing the heat and humidity in the summer.

:shrug: :wink:

I don't mean to come off as a complainer! :lol:

In fact I'm happy I moved down here again. The weather's been reeeeally nice over the past 2 weeks! :drool: It's only yesterday and today that it's been sucky.

Back
Top Bottom