The Temple Bar - Bon Voyage Beav and NSW! - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hey, I'll bring booze so it won't be all study and no fun. :yes:

Great! The booze will make it all fun and no mood to study!

Is that Mr. Belvedere you will be bringing? :wink:

Zootlesque said:

Great! The booze will make it all fun and no mood to study!

Is that Mr. Belvedere you will be bringing? :wink:

:shifty:

You mean this guy?

l_c16e5fea3ed0d76ec841a7b45413c46c.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:shifty:

You mean this guy?

:sexywink:

But my boss gave me a new project now. I don't know if I have time for your final. :p

BoMac :lol: I didn't own an iPod for the longest time! And I've played guitar hero only once.

Sharon :wave:

BoMac, I thought I was the only person who had never played Guitar Hero before! :lol: I sucked the first game we played, but then once I had figured out how to do it, it wasn't too hard. It's a lot of fun. :D

Hey Zoots!

Zootlesque said:
BoMac :lol: I didn't own an iPod for the longest time! And I've played guitar hero only once.

Wow, I no longer feel so alone! :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
BoMac, I thought I was the only person who had never played Guitar Hero before! :lol: I sucked the first game we played, but then once I had figured out how to do it, it wasn't too hard. It's a lot of fun. :D

I'll give it a try one of these days. It does sound like fun!

Shit I completely missed Carlos saying Hi. :reject: Sorry Carlos... how you doin? :hi5:

Yeah a bunch of people have taken the day off here too! But the day is going by fast!

I go to a bunch of forums and post stuff and then I come back to the first forum and mine is still the last post! You people are not fast enough! :rant:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom