The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There will be a webcam though, right BoMac? I'm more a voyeur :flirt:

Nice to see Dalton, that bastard.

Oh, and Carlos, I checked my cell today for messages. That was very cute, thanks! :giggle:

Is the coast clear or are BoMac and Loompa still having sex on top of the bar making it difficult to serve any drinks? :uhoh:

I think they may be up in his apartment, no worries. Let's drink!

hosed.gif

U2democrat said:
I hope everyone is watching the returns in Indiana and North Carolina :D

YES.. MA'AM! I sure the hell am.

CNN is calling North Carolina is all Obama! :D

too close to call in Indiana.. But I think its Clinton there but maybe by single digits..

If this doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy I don't know what will.

My Grandfather is a white, 92 year old blind man confined to a nursing home in North Carolina. My aunt brought him an absentee ballot and with 2 nurses as witnesses, he made his X and voted for Barack Obama. His elderly, African American roommate refused to vote absentee. Today, he rode in an ambulance to his polling place to vote for Obama in person.

Honestly, when was the last time a candidate inspired people to do such things?

U2democrat said:
If this doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy I don't know what will.

My Grandfather is a white, 92 year old blind man confined to a nursing home in North Carolina. My aunt brought him an absentee ballot and with 2 nurses as witnesses, he made his X and voted for Barack Obama. His elderly, African American roommate refused to vote absentee. Today, he rode in an ambulance to his polling place to vote for Obama in person.

Honestly, when was the last time a candidate inspired people to do such things?

ahhh.. that's cool story for sure... :up:

Back
Top Bottom