The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1 final down, 1 final failed....and I'm not kidding...I didn't answer even half the fucking questions with any sense of security

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Heh...

Yeah, that saying on your avatar pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now. "This is getting stupid". Of course I'm going to feel like a royal bitch if he's telling the truth. :nowin:

:uhoh:

Poor April...never trust a guy...it really is a nowin situation...but you already knew that...right...:shifty:

BonoManiac said:

Yup, that's exactly it. My hard drive died, and I'm getting a new one tomorrow. :hyper:

Thankfully, however, that's the only "drive" that I have that's not in full force.

:shifty:

At least some men are reliable... :flirt:

I am on the line between feeling not so sure, and like a bitch. I hate that line. :mad:

So what did I do? Bought some more shoes! :shootme:

At least some men are reliable... :flirt:

I am on the line between feeling not so sure, and like a bitch. I hate that line. :mad:

So what did I do? Bought some more shoes! :shootme:

Well, I'm nothing if not reliable. :flirt:

Bought shoes, eh? Lately, I've, uh, been in your shoes too, April, but instead of buying shoes, I buy food and it shows. : patsstomach:

BonoManiac said:

Well, I'm nothing if not reliable. :flirt:

Bought shoes, eh? Lately, I've, uh, been in your shoes too, April, but instead of buying shoes, I buy food and it shows. : patsstomach:

Reliable men... Such a thing exists? :shocked:

Shoes are always a great (albeit, more pricey) alternative to eating... :lol:

Although, show me a plate of steaming fettucini alfredo and a pair of stilettos and... Wait, I'll get back to you on that one. :shifty:

Some people can be total pricks in B&C... Just sayin'.

:yes:

I just feel bad for u2popmofo, he started the thread in an honest attempt to get people to share more music and it has turned into some sort of generational pissing match.

The old guard don't like the concept of uploading tracks and no physical CD and the young ones hate the idea of having to pay for anything :lol:

Reliable men... Such a thing exists? :shocked:

Shoes are always a great (albeit, more pricey) alternative to eating... :lol:

Although, show me a plate of steaming fettucini alfredo and a pair of stilettos and... Wait, I'll get back to you on that one. :shifty:

Indeed, we do exist.

I only own, gasp!, maybe four pairs of shoes. :shifty:

Just got a mental image on that one. :combust:

And, yes, but there are pricks everywhere, not just in B & C.

Back
Top Bottom