The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're asking someone who doesn't drink a lot of alcohol, and knows even less, which is ironic, because I've been around wine my whole life. Even used to help my Dad make it, way back when.

That being said, I'm partial to wines from France or Italy. Not sure what brand though. :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Yeah, it was a pretty low key weekend overall... I mean, BoMac and I only used the swing once. :shrug:

:eyebrow:

I'm begining to think they should just lock EYKIW until a week before the new album comes out...

Some of the pointless shit people talk about over and over again really gets on my nerves. :down:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Yeah, it was a pretty low key weekend overall... I mean, BoMac and I only used the swing once. :shrug:

Yes, but in our defense, the swing was rather worn out due to over-use. No use getting hurt again, especially not after the "whipped cream" incident a while back. :(

ok... well, lets never talk about that again... I'm trying not to get visuals here :wink:

So, we've got, what? 3 signatures so far for the petition?

That title for the Coldplay bitching thread could really be used to describe several of the posters in there (present company excluded, of course)

Well, it never ceases to amaze me how many U2 apologists there are out there.

To use a hockey analogy, Patrick Roy's success with the butterfly style—which he basically invented and perfected over the years—should preclude anyone else from borrowing it. Never mind that an entire generation of Quebec goalies, from Martin Brodeur to Roberto Luongo, incorporated the butterfly into their own style. I guess since Roy started it, he should be the only one to use it. Give me a break...:shrug:

Morning bar :wave:

It's Finals week :happy:

One exam today at 2, on tomorrow at 2, one friday at 2, and one that's online that I'll probably take tomorrow evening. My brain's going to be fried at the end of this week.

First exam is at 11:30....I am currently de-stressing by playing with my poor iDog that I've been ignoring for the last two years

Back
Top Bottom