The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I brought my laptop to journal my experiences. That lasted for a whole day and a half, I think. :lol:

:lol:

There's no way stuff like the restaurant with our waiter not-Edge and you guys pondering the tattoo place after could've been documented with any real sense of how funny it all was... :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Nice streak! :hi5:

Thanks! I'm seeing the Raconteurs soon, and I hope to be at the front, as well as for Radiohead and Feist. Oasis didn't have GA, but I got some great side-stage seats in the lower bowl of the Bell Centre. I'm looking forward to it! :hyper:

elevated_u2_fan said:

LOL, Someone said it was you... Who was that clown then?

OMFG :angry:

That was a Bono impersonator from Mississauga. Don't really feel like callin no names...he pulled that in Montreal too and a few other cities..

I was there with my son and another Interferencer, totally normal (well as normal as I can be LOL)

Drea knows, everyone knows, I thought you knew? And here I thought it was my crap humour that got you riled..;)

gvox said:

OMFG :angry:

That was a Bono impersonator from Mississauga. Don't really feel like callin no names...he pulled that in Montreal too and a few other cities..

I was there with my son and another Interferencer, totally normal (well as normal as I can be LOL)

Drea knows, everyone knows, I thought you knew? And here I thought it was my crap humour that got you riled..;)

Well, you need to work on your humor :wink: but yes, this does give me a better impression of you. I'm sorry for thinking that was you.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I'm sorry for thinking that was you.

well no worries or anything, I can't say if I have or haven't met you in person, but if you were part of that U2-GTA gang at that time there was a whole lovely discussion of it on the board...pretty much everyone knew it wasn't me right off the bat. I mean, I love the shades and all but I wouldn't do that. :lol:

Ironically enough, my kid got kinda squashed up a bit when his 'entourage' passed thru. I wasn't too happy about that, it was his first show..

Wow does this thread move at a break neck speed!!

That BSG thread was pretty funny but I still could not read half of those long rambling posts! :crack:

Drea said:

:lol:

There's no way stuff like the restaurant with our waiter not-Edge and you guys pondering the tattoo place after could've been documented with any real sense of how funny it all was... :wink:

:lol: there's no doubt in my mind that I would have come home with some U2-related tattoo if that place had been open...

Back
Top Bottom