The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Shit, that blows! I do agree however with the crowding thing, though. The last non-U2 thing I was in GA at the front for was The Killers, and by the time that night was over, I wanted to stab someone in the throat. People suck. :|

I even hated GA for U2... Now there's a sign I'm getting too old for this shit...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, what did I miss? :wink:

Or should I say, who missed me? :flirt:

sausage.jpg

BonoManiac said:

No offense, but after seeing some of the photoshop jobs in the last thread, I think I'll keep my pics to myself. Not sayin' I don't trust you, just, you know.....:wink:

:lol: I totally understand, no worries. We'll bump into one another one day, I'm sure. :up:

gvox said:
anyways it was just hilarious cause I went thru this period where I'd do something dumb and hurt myself at pretty much every show (and you be quiet, DREA!!! :angry: )

:wink:

:giggle: I don't think I ever saw you hurt yourself at a show... climbing up on the bar to sing - or just climbing on stuff in general - yes, hurt yourself, no :wink: (Speaking of doing dumb things, that's why I wouldn't let you pull me up on stage at ITH 05 for Wild Horses - I would've looked a right f'ing idiot trying to sign that with no practice *snerk*)

Btw, the notepad hasn't seen the light of day since the U2 shows ended here :lol: It's with my program and stuff from the shows *g*

Drea said:

:lmao:!

I only kept that notebook with me the week that U2 was here because with how little sleep I was getting I wouldn't remember a damn thing! :lol: That and for anything funny/ good quotes so I could tell people about them later :wink:

Oh, right. I totally won't tell anyone it's for the tell-all book you're writing about the U2 fandom. :shh: ;)

I brought my laptop to journal my experiences. That lasted for a whole day and a half, I think. :lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:

No, I didn't bring them cause I was afraid of some young punk stealing them :angry:

:lol:
the worst that happened to me was guys were feelin up my potatoes at Shamrock Fest. Then one of them actually had the nerve to kick me. I had to get ghetto on them, and they left. You just gotta know how to present yourself and people will fuck off.

unico said:

the worst that happened to me was guys were feelin up my potatoes at Shamrock Fest. Then one of them actually had the nerve to kick me. I had to get ghetto on them, and they left. You just gotta know how to present yourself and people will fuck off.

Someone was feeling up yer potatoes? Lemme at 'em!!:mad:

unico said:

I used to be a lot more adventurous in my younger days... I was at a Ministry show and there was a bunch of skin heads in the pit with razor blades sewn to their leather jackets... now that was an experience...

Back
Top Bottom