The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

oh just killing some time waiting for redkat to get here so we can go drink and eat nachos with Car-Ho

Doozer61 said:
Really? I guess I should record it. She knocks my socks off! :drool:

Got your PM. No problem on the museum but we don't know which day yet. I guess Sunday?

Mine too, Dooz. Mine too :drool:

:shifty:

Sunday could work, of course if you guys decide to do it whenever I don't expect you to work around schedules - I'm not that self-centered. :lol: :wink:

The link was quite interesting. :shifty: Reg would probably love it.

Bono's American Wife said:
oh just killing some time waiting for redkat to get here so we can go drink and eat nachos with Car-Ho

don't forget the forks!!! :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Sunday could work, of course if you guys decide to do it whenever I don't expect you to work around schedules - I'm not that self-centered. :lol: :wink:

when are you getting there again??

:yikes:

NSW. I'm personally sending Buchanan over. To Kick. Your. Ass.

No. Not that. Please.

I keep saying this, I'd totally watch a spin-off about him.

LMPA, is the current season of 24 living up to expectations? You know I stopped watching it, because I just prefer it on DVD over a short period of time, it's more intense that way.

No spoken words said:

No. Not that. Please.

I keep saying this, I'd totally watch a spin-off about him.

LMPA, is the current season of 24 living up to expectations? You know I stopped watching it, because I just prefer it on DVD over a short period of time, it's more intense that way.

The last two episodes, the one that were on Monday, were pretty good, but overally not nearly as exciting as the first few. I keep hearing that a lot, how it's better on dvd when you can pack a lot into a shorter amount of time.

And Buchanan is kinda hot in a really weird way. I kinda get why Dressler was all over that. But Tony was better - younger with more stamina, you know.

The last two episodes, the one that were on Monday, were pretty good, but overally not nearly as exciting as the first few. I keep hearing that a lot, how it's better on dvd when you can pack a lot into a shorter amount of time.

And Buchanan is kinda hot in a really weird way. I kinda get why Dressler was all over that. But Tony was better - younger with more stamina, you know.

Thanks for the review. Yeah, some shows are just better seen as a mini-series than over 20 weeks or so, and 24, to me, is a prime example. Hope it improves and finishes strong.

Hello Reg!

Reg, always, I just have not had any in the thread today. Yet. I might tell myself to go home at some point, though, that could occur.

Reg. Wow. I know we/I beat this topic to death, but....Crush on You by The Jets? Really?

No spoken words said:
Reg, always, I just have not had any in the thread today. Yet. I might tell myself to go home at some point, though, that could occur.

Reg. Wow. I know we/I beat this topic to death, but....Crush on You by The Jets? Really?

:lol: I d/l'd that from Limewire years ago when I had an 80's party!!! It came up on random...I don't control the damn thing, it just pops up with whatever...I just go with the flow.

Back
Top Bottom