The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the for the car thing gets me sometimes it's like a trap. I want the damn bag!

For In &Out that's actually not an odd order. I've been tempted to try one of the off menu things like extra krispy fries on the burger :hmm:

redkat said:
the for the car thing gets me sometimes it's like a trap. I want the damn bag!

For In &Out that's actually not an odd order. I've been tempted to try one of the off menu things like extra krispy fries on the burger :hmm:

I remember when I first moved out here, how everyone was excited for me to try In 'N Out, because I'd been ripping the pizza and the bagels out here.

They told me all about the orders you can ask for that are not on the menu, the "animal" style buger and all the others. They were disappointed and almost deflated when I informed them that I eat my burgers plain. However, they perked up when I tried it and thought it was awesome. There is an In N Out right near the 405 exit to go to my apartment, and it smells great every night. :)

Fucking Zoney, on his layover from Indy to Hawaii walked from LAX to the In N Out on Sepulveda. He got there at like 10am, they were not even open yet.

My Dad, who is like a burger snob, tried In N Out and loved it when he visited me out here.

Yes, April, you need to try it.

In N' Out. That's what a hamburger is all about :wink:

I used to be a plain burger girl when I was a kid. I grew up to lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Double double please :drool:
And I like their fries a lot :drool:

I had an old boyfriend that didn't like/eat tomatoes. That included no tomato sauce on his pizza. :shrug:

redkat said:
and I have to try a bagel and pizza :drool:

suggestions? or any whole in the wall will do

Everyone is going to have their own opinions on this, so if you ask 10 NY'ers you are gonna get 10 replies.

My favorite pizza place is not in Manhattan, it's a tiny place in The Bronx, near my HS, so, you aint going there. Headache can likely name pizza places he loves in Manhattan. Beav will tell you to go to Brooklyn cos he's obsessed with Brooklyn. John's pizzeria is one that I recall eating in a few times.

As for bagels, a lot of people will tell you to go to H&H Bagels. There's a place near Grand Central Station called Daniel's that makes great bagels.

But, the bottom line is, for both, especially pizza, it's hard to go wrong in NYC.

redkat said:
I'm so excited :dancing:

I like plain bagels or whole wheat none of those over the top blinged out bagels for me

You'll have no problem finding a plain bagel. It took me 3 years to find bagels I really like out here, but, I finally succeeded and have reaped the benefits of completing that search ever since. :)

I'm looking forward to 3/17 as well. I'll be the only sober person. Eh.

I'm going back to moderate drinking

Guinness :heart: but it will be a blast :love:

I really want a bagel now. What bagels here are good to you nsw? As long as it's fresh I'm happy

redkat said:
I'm going back to moderate drinking

Guinness :heart: but it will be a blast :love:

I really want a bagel now. What bagels here are good to you nsw? As long as it's fresh I'm happy

It will be a blast.

I want a bagel now, too. Go figure.

Maybe tomorrow morning.

No spoken words said:
Ok kids....going across the street to watch the waves, and the sun come down, and listen to my Ipod.

Sometimes, I love LA very much. :)

See ya later.

Do we get photographic evidence? :sexywink:
(and no, not the file photo pic from your balcony)

:wave:

No spoken words said:

Beav will tell you to go to Brooklyn cos he's obsessed with Brooklyn. John's pizzeria is one that I recall eating in a few times.

As for bagels, a lot of people will tell you to go to H&H Bagels. There's a place near Grand Central Station called Daniel's that makes great bagels.

But, the bottom line is, for both, especially pizza, it's hard to go wrong in NYC.

DeFara's in BK is the best. Lombardi's in Manhattan. The bad ones don't last in the City

redkat said:
I can't wait to go to bed tonight :yawn:

watching the sun set over the ocean is one of my favorite things in the world :love:

Me too. Pretty much the reason I moved here.

Thora, that sounds like an excellent Friday night to me.

Your burger sounded excellent, LMPA. :up:

This pizza is fabulous. I ordered enough so that I could have leftovers for a few meals. I love cold pizza in the morning! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom