The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Waitng For A Star To Fall, that's the name of it. Cheeeeesy as all fucking get out, but there you go. What in hell was I thinking? :reject:

Trying to catch your heart....Is like trying to catch a star....so many people love you baby...that must be what you are

Waiting for a star to fall and carry your heart into my arms....that's where you belong....in my arms baby, yeah.

That's Boy Meets Girl, who, I think are brother and sister.

Here is the question: Why do I know the lyrics to this song?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
You still don't see it?

Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait...goofball!!! :der:

I need to d/l 'Point of No Return' by those crazy cats!!

I Can't Wait is a catchy song. Once that gets in your head, hard to be rid of it.

No spoken words said:

Trying to catch your heart....Is like trying to catch a star....so many people love you baby...that must be what you are

Waiting for a star to fall and carry your heart into my arms....that's where you belong....in my arms baby, yeah.

That's Boy Meets Girl, who, I think are brother and sister.

Here is the question: Why do I know the lyrics to this song?

You were trading Phil Collins verses with Beav earlier. I don't know the answers to anything anymore, nsw. I dont know the answers.

And on that note, I'm going to listen to Hallelujah, eat one of the strawberry chocolate hearts I bought today for half-off and curl up and die until tomorrow morning.

Yay.

:yawn:

I'd have to say it is better than the Jet's song because I hear "I Can't Wait" at ball games and such. Just the one snippet, but it survives to this very day.

I think I see the song Reg was talking about.

Good fucking lord, Reggie. :yikes:

As for D'arby, my dad has his debut album, on cassette. :lol:

Care to share? :flirt:

As always, anything you see here that you want, you get. :shh:

(Within reason, of course. :wink: )

Within reason...oh the possibilities!!!! :shifty:

You were trading Phil Collins verses with Beav earlier. I don't know the answers to anything anymore, nsw. I dont know the answers.

And on that note, I'm going to listen to Hallelujah, eat one of the strawberry chocolate hearts I bought today for half-off and curl up and die until tomorrow morning.

Yay.

Sweet dreams April...:sexywink:

Yay.

Enjoy the remainder of your evening. And enjoy Mr. Buckley. Sad.

No spoken words said:
I'd have to say it is better than the Jet's song because I hear "I Can't Wait" at ball games and such. Just the one snippet, but it survives to this very day.

Yeah, you're right aren't you!! That's why I still like that song, they always play it at a ballgame...shit, I just realized that.

Wow, I need a real song to shock you...but I guess the Jets' song kinda already did, eh?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, you're right aren't you!! That's why I still like that song, they always play it at a ballgame...shit, I just realized that.

Wow, I need a real song to shock you...but I guess the Jets' song kinda already did, eh?

Shock is not the appropriate word. Saddened. Dismayed. Alarmed. Disappointed. Any and all of these might be more suitable to use.

:)

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Please never be disappointed in my song choice...I am old, weak of mind, but I've also earned the right to make a misstep or be called eccentric.

Alright! I'm out for the night!!

:wave:

Sleep well and I promise to never be disappointed again. Your advanced age allows you a free pass from time to time.

No spoken words said:

Sleep well and I promise to never be disappointed again. Your advanced age allows you a free pass from time to time.

That line works everytime...it's the sympathy card.

Fuck it...dog me all you want...I expect it from you. Keeps me real, brotha!

Later :wave:

Back
Top Bottom