The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Yeah, I sorta wanted to see it, but I was hooked! Loved the underworld/cop good cop/bad cop angle!

Peace out Tre!

Reg, you should see the film it was based on. Called Infernal Affairs, a Chinese film. 2 sequels, as well....might be American sequels.

I'm a phallus in pigtails and there's blood on my nose and my tissue is rotting where the reats chew my bones and my eye sockets empty see nothing but pain. I keep having this brainstorm about twelve times a day. So now, You could spend the morning walking with me quite amazed as I am Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed.

UberBeaver said:

That sounds delicious.

Logan's Run is on. Never seen it, but it's a pretty cool movie. Kind of cheesy, but entertaining.

There's a film dying to be remade. Really cool concept/book, poorly executed as a film, though.

Still, it has a strong cult following, and was even turned into a TV series for a year.

Pretty good might sum it up. Big problem was, it was made in 1976. Star Wars came out in 77 and kind of made Logans Run look like a student film in comparison.

No spoken words said:

There's a film dying to be remade. Really cool concept/book, poorly executed as a film, though.

Still, it has a strong cult following, and was even turned into a TV series for a year.

In the future are we all going to wear spandex and lycra?

Think about it...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom