The Sopranos: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love2bmama said:
I'm still kind of....WTF. The tension in that last scene was just over the top, and then it's just....over. WTF???

You hit it right on the nail. My heart was beating so fast... and that's what Chase wanted....... But to end a brilliant show like that, with no closure or nothing, I mean:

WTF?!?!?!?!?!

love2bmama said:
I never watched Deadwood :reject:

Basically they put a whole situation in motion for several seasons where you think there is going to be a giant shootout a la OK Corral style and there is NOTHING....bad guy just rides out of town on a freaking wagon. I was SO angry....all that tension and NOTHING! :angry:

OK, I'm still waiting for the torrent to appear, but I caved and read the play-by-play on another site, when I read the end, I said aloud THAT'S IT??? Seems lame but I'll reserve judgement til I actually see it... :huh:

Pop Artist said:
OK, I'm still waiting for the torrent to appear, but I caved and read the play-by-play on another site, when I read the end, I said aloud THAT'S IT??? Seems lame but I'll reserve judgement til I actually see it... :huh:

Don't reserve judgement. It's THAT bad!

yeah, first the 2 guys that were alone in the diner, and then when the black boys walked in I thought it was going to be them, and then I thought Meadow would see her dad getting killed through the doorway as she walked up and then I thought... WTF just happened? And then it was over. I'm still reeling.

ok, here's a thought....maybe Tony is dead, the guy from the bathroom came out and took him out with a shot to the head. One instant you're sitting there eating onion rings listening to bad music from the '80s, there next instant...nothing.

As a fan of Angel, this is just like watching the finale of that show. The gang is in the alley, here come the bad guys, and bang, it's over. I liked that ending for Angel, but I'm only three seasons into the sopranos. We'll see when I get there :shrug:

My husband and myself thought our tv went out too because we were running late getting the kids to bed so we dvr'd it and started watching 15 minutes late. I was so riled up and my stomach was in such knots I thought the whole family would be slaughtered in the resteraunt.

There is a bright side though....movie.

I still say it's crap! I would have been just fine if they killed Tony and his whole family. This is TV! The viewers want SOMETHING to happen!

On the upside, at least Silvio is still alive.

love2bmama said:

there's a thought! Tony didn't get whacked, we did. :shifty: I hope it didn't hurt.

hahaha... now that is creative!! kill the audience! It was nice knowing ya all.. I am gonna go listen to elvis, jimi and stevie ray, janis and jim m. rock out... :wave:

Agent Harris yells out, "Yes!" (for our team = New Jersey)

Two old guys in the diner; they pull guns, 3 black guys yell, "FBI...we're taking you in." (they march the old guys out...) and the Sopranos finish their dinner...

Now that I could appreciate.

PS...on again in an hour, gotta see what I missed...

oh, how many thought Paulie was gonna get it while sitting on the street in front of Satriale's???

Last edited:
1.) "Bad music from the 80's"? ; Journey > j00 :madspit:

2.) I think the blackout was supposed to represent the people across America canceling HBO now that the best show is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom