The Sims 2: The Interference House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PlaTheGreat said:

The only thing I don't control is their attraction to one another. So it's going to be difficult to get Chizip and Zoots to fall in love if they don't feel it. :wink:

couldnt you lock them in a room together and see what happens? :hyper:

Probably not a lot. If they are in love then there will be pillow fights, kissing, talking on the bed (if there's a bed). I've never seen Sims woohoo on their own. :(

Most of the time if I'm working on two Sims like Zoots and QB, I don't pay attention to the other four players and they are likely just taking care of their needs or playing instruments. Little social activity goes on. I guess Maxis wants you to witness it all. :shifty:

The next morning...

Chizip thinks it's cute to start a food fight with his newly formed enemy.

Zoots reciprocates, friendly mind you because the ladies are present.

But a tiff outside leads to a full blown melee and the Sims tell us what we've known all along.

slapfight.gif

what language were they speaking?

:madspit: Take it easy, I haven't been online in a day.

But I have had the Sims running. :evil:
====================================
Today's Episode: The Kiss

Things were going a little too well for Mike and Chiz at breakfast. They became best friends and play-fought for a while. Chiz still isn't over Gibby, but he's got at least one friend in the house with Mike.

They found themselves in insomnia late last night. It was then when Chizip talked about the lack of action in the past few days... :uhoh:

To comfort him, Mike gave him a hug but it was an awkward moment when their faces accidentally touched.

And they liked it.

A lot.

They decided to move things to the couch. Mike threw Chizip against the cushions in lust.

"Tonight, I am the skipper and you are my first mate...arrrrgh!"

Chizip has smooth girly legs.

A close up for all you fans out there. ;) I am getting better at taking snapshots.

They cuddled until the morning when Queen Bee walked downstairs and heard the distinct sound of heavy breathing from around the corner. That's when they broke apart, turned on the soccer game and rooted for a team that wasn't even playing. :tsk:

Whatever will happen tomorrow?

Sicy said:
Ok how the hell did you get them to do that :lol:

:tsk:

Love can happen to anyone, Sicy.

PS:

Custom T-shirt time!

Sicy has a great Daddy Yankee shirt on. :sexywink:
Mike has a Bowie shirt on.
Gibby has a pink pig Pink Floyd (tongue twister!) shirt on. On the back it says 1977 Animals Tour. :drool:

Oh. My. God. Just when I thought this thread wouldn't sink any deeper into sex (actually I didn't really think that ;) ) you go and do something like this. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom