The Scanalous and Sexy Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila...smiley "Superstar"...my run sucked. Actually I just got back from playing some softball. We dropped a game to a team we should've beat. Of course we played like sh*t and some of guys were messing around at the end and it cost us...I'm kinda pissed right now

But I'll get over it.

Disco, you went golfing tonight?

aw, sorry to hear that Reggie
24.gif

:hug:

What position do you play?

I play second base and outfield. I'm getting older so I don't cover as much ground anymore, but I can still make the plays when I do get to the ball. We've been off for three weeks, so we were kinda rusty. We won the Summer League, so we get to go to City Playoffs in September.

Do (did) you play sports?

i dont know. as late as possible.

lila, from now on, you should only communicate in smilies/pictures. just dont use words. it would be so cool.

watch movies, hang out at the mall, play mini-golf ( :wink: ) . . . you know, the usual stuff.

the beach is a really great place to

you live down here too? what do you do?

what mall? Where's there still mini. golf on the west-side? Unless you meant pitch & putt or something...

I live in Ventura Co. I don't do much, LOL. Shop I guess, but not like I'm a shop-a-holic or anything like that. Remember I'm the one who asked you a while ago about Petrelli's

yes, i remember! all women are shop-a-holics. i remember, i walked into a Target with my mom and my sister, and before we got in they said 'ok, all we need are paper plates and a volleyball" and right when they hit the clothing section, they're gone. they completely vanish for like 20 minutes. like flipping a swtich. it was amazing.

I do like Target, LOL. But no, I'm not that way about spending. Especially clothing...

On the radio now - 'One Tree Hill' :love:

What are you listening to or watching?

I'm sticking with Ladd and KLOS. He's been playing some good tunes, in context for the situation in the south. Started with 'When The Levee Breaks'... And KROQ doesn't come thru in the house/my office.

Next concert you will attend?

White Stripes @ The Greek

I have 1 GA for 11/2. Need 2 tix for 11/1. I need to take my daughter to see them, but those tix are coming to easily :(

Your last concert?

hehe. u2 in Anaheim, April 1 2005. it was great. we had nosebleed seats way up there, but it was dead center with the stage -- the visual were awesome!

did you catch u2 in town this spring?

:lol: they're both bad painted don't go looking for them

would you rather receive something homemade or something you've put on your Christmas list?

I bought a coat for £100 - not really a big spender me!

Most you've spent on a concert ticket?

Back
Top Bottom