The Return Of Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcooliques14.gif

^^^^.... We're contributing to the downfall of VG - sorry about that Kid!!!

^ Feeling a slight but chillin' type buzz w/ RR.

<--- Got home from work and saw Dog playing with something on the ground near pool and found out it was BIG spider. :ohmy:

< Will but RK a Guiness if she goes to the next JT gig.....probably in Sept at the LA County Fair.......deal? (Several Intereference members will be there on the Saturday performance)....

^ Lkes Joshua Tree!

<--- Putting off getting any work done

Saturday September 10th 6:30, 8:30, 10:00, 11:30 ....we will probably be there all day.......it will be fun, it always is.........

RedrocksU2 said:
< Will but RK a Guiness if she goes to the next JT gig.....probably in Sept at the LA County Fair.......deal? (Several Intereference members will be there on the Saturday performance)....

JT gig? cover band? :ohmy:

^ should go to www.U2jt.com

< has seen JT several times since they played on top of a flatbed truck outside the SD Sports Arena.....the first show of the Vertigo tour in March.....

Hey Zoot....Have you ever heard of a Band called 2U? I'm heading up north for the weekend and may see them on saturday night. If you've seen them let me know if it's worth burning a Saturday night for?

No.. sorry, never heard of 2U. Apart from U2 Nation, I've also heard of 'The Unforgettable Fire' from NY. Haven't seen them though.

RedrocksU2 said:
Saturday September 10th 6:30, 8:30, 10:00, 11:30 ....we will probably be there all day.......it will be fun, it always is.........

:grumpy: I think that's the date of the baptism for the baby that I'm not the godmother of:(

^^^^.... We're contributing to the downfall of VG - sorry about that Kid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom