The Politics of Lust and Logic Interrogation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Longest I have gone without sleep - about 40-odd hours.

Longest in bed - 20 hours :ohmy:

Be carressed...

Same...

A couple weeks ago at my friend's party. We were playing truth or dare and I think I done some really stupid stuff.. I'll leave it at that :wink:

same..

I got drunk at my friends hen night, ended up getting a taxi home alone and waiting propped up against the wall of my friends house where i was staying as I had no keys to get in.. :tsk:

What is your longest relationship?

lol! worst thing... being called sexist and stuff in ZC :sad: even though I brought that on myself really. yeah other than that my day was fine :)

best thing that happened to you today?

dinner was wonderful!

painted roses, i saw that thread and posted there...and i think it was harsh to call you sexist. :hug: but i do think you miss out if you don't take the initiative--if there is someone you are interested in and you want to see if things could work out. it's terrifying to make the first move, of course!

the last time you went on a date, who asked who out?

Sorry painted it's american baseball and people have different versions but

There are 3 bases and home plate

home plate is obvious-sex
1st base probably just kissing
2nd kissing fondling
3rd further but not all the way depending on what you think that should be

Ah ok, I knew the basics just not exactly which each one meant ... always felt a bit clueless when watching american teen movies! :wink:

redkat said:
So Disco what are you trying to say???? :grumpy:

:wink:

. . . i've learned that this would be a good time for me to shut my goddamn mouth before i really say something stupid (that's actually what one girl actually told me once in a similar situation :| )

{paintedroses} said:
Aw can someone explain it pleeeaase I've never understood this :(

from what i know:

1st base = make out (that's snog to you PR)
2nd base = under clothes

3rd base = oral sex
Home = hmm, i'll call this a 'grand slam'

I feel enlightened!

New question: are you over your last boyfriend/girlfriend/person you loved?

yes. i used to think i was but i wasn't, but know i am and i know. i even still talk to her. i actually think we're better friends now than we were before.

same question

Not to a anyone it matters to. I've told strangers I love them before though! :lol:

now I can't think of a good question disco :mad:

same :wink:

Back
Top Bottom