The Police reuniting for tour in '07 ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

Seriously, I think there are a lot of people in their late 20s/early 30s who remember The Police from Mtv and on the radio, but never got to go see them in concert because they broke up before these fans could go to concerts. Which sucked. Until now :dancing:.

:yes: That would be me! Ive always liked them but back in the day my heart belonged to Duran Duran :heart:

kellyahern said:
Browsing another board, I found out that I'm among a group of early thirtysomething women who find Stewart Copeland quite attractive :sexywink:.

Seriously, I think there are a lot of people in their late 20s/early 30s who remember The Police from Mtv and on the radio, but never got to go see them in concert because they broke up before these fans could go to concerts. Which sucked. Until now :dancing:.

I had lunch today with the friend of mine who wants to go see them, too, and I mentioned my crush on Stuart Copeland. Guess all of our old crushes are coming back into focus with this entire reunion thing. :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I had lunch today with the friend of mine who wants to go see them, too, and I mentioned my crush on Stuart Copeland. Guess all of our old crushes are coming back into focus with this entire reunion thing. :lol:

It helps that they've all aged quite well, which is more the exception than the rule in rock 'n roll!

Hewson said:
I doubt $225 will be floor only in arenas. The lowers from the stage to about center ice will definitely be $225 as well. Some opposite end balconies will probably be $50 as well as the rear balconies.
The sections at the rear of the floor may be $90.
But I guarantee that at least the closet 3 sections of lowers on each side will be $225.
So using the TDBanknorth Garden for reference (I know they aren't playing here, but I know the arena well, so it works for example):

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/8337/16495

Expect $225 seats to be floors A, B, C, D, E and F and loges 21, 22, 1, 12, 13 and 14 along with associated clubs (yellow sections).

For $90, floors G H and J (though they might be $225), Loges 2 through 11 plus 15 through 20( assuming they sell 360 degrees), and bacony 329 down to 305 and 312 to 318.

$50 likely will be balcony 306-311 and 319 to 328 (though 306, 307, 310 and 311 might be $90).

The TM listing for MSG had a loose breakdown of the tiered pricing for Arenas.

U2FanPeter said:

The TM listing for MSG had a loose breakdown of the tiered pricing for Arenas.
And they had $254.50 seats listed for Floor, Loge, 100 level and 200 level...all those sections also had $94.50 seats as well, so I bet its close to what I anticipated, rear floors and opposite end lowers will be the $90 range, good floors and lowers will all be $225 range.

Nosebleed seats were $50.

I did notice that no rear stage seats were made available during the Presale. Interesting to see if this changes after the weekend public onsales.

I think Ill do the presale today for the extra $100. If my friend splits it with me its only $50 each more per ticket if I can get them.

*Time for a new thread soon!

Question for those who got tickets through the best buy presale....Was it a smooth process or was it a nightmare?? Were there decent tickets/seats available or were they limited in selection? Was it worth it..?

I don't want to fork over 100 bucks for the fanclub membership on top of the ticket prices.. I just think that is insane..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom