The Person Below Me #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh does SP live in San Diego? :ohmy: I've never seen him... at least that I know of... how's he look these days? Yes the man could sing!

no ketchup on eggs!

oops edit... GotPhilk you are sneaky :wink: (agreed gross!)

YES to losing track of time.

tpbm prefers mustard over mayo (on sandwiches)

oh wow cool! He still has the long hair and looks good! :ohmy: I would still definitely recognize him if I had seen him, so i guess I haven't seen him around :( I never see anyone famous :angry:

true to pens

tpbm will get more done tomorrow than they did today

Really !! The day I see/meet Perry is the day I faint. :wink:

Not necessarilly ... I cleaned my whole entire house BEFORE I even went to sleep earlier. But yes, I must get back to work soon. I'm swamped with work ... guess that's makes-up for a slow night last night. :D

tpbm has pierced ears

To answer your above post, bonocomet ...
Unfortunately, No. I live in the MidWest (Illinois, to be exact)
I recently moved from Central Illinois back to Chicago (as my family is in the Western Suburbs and it took way too long to drive up to see them before when I was over 90 mins away) Now, I suffer the long drive to-and-from work ... I only lived so far from my family because of my employment (which is here in Central Illinois) Now, it's really hard for my work ... as it's a far distance.

As for the cell phone ... not yet !!

tpbm thinks Bono is gorgeous

sometimes true

(ahhh sorry to hear about your driving woes MsMofo! I guess I shouldn't complain! Well I hope you do get to meet Steve someday! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!)

tpbm doesn't have to drive very far to get to work... but they still complain about the traffic anyways

16.2 miles, across the San Francisco Bay Bridge. I pick up 2 random carpoolers each morning, by the subway station, in the "casual carpool" line, so that they get a free ride to work, I don't have to pay the bridge toll, and we get to go in the carpool lane and avoid the traffic jam at the toll plaza. No whining from me, though. So, technically, "false."

tbpm is as drunk as i am

false

(and for MsMofo... I had a friend ages ago that lived in Studio City. She apparently had a condo in the same bldg. as Steve Perry. I was a big Journey fan back in the early 80s)

tpbm has to go find something in the closet :shifty:

That's good to hear Lila ... as there's not too many Journey fans that start Journey threads here at Interference. Although, I always thought there should be (at least one thread on Perry) You know, the NEW Journey is so ridiculous, how could Journey ever think they could continue as Journey without Perry ?? Totally pathetic.

And thanks bonocomet ... I'm still hopeful that one day I will meet Perry. That would indeed be something. :up:

Like Journey ?? More like Perry !! :love:

tpbm sleeps with a night light on :lol:

LOL YES!!! :lol:

I sold them actually ... worked for a menswear store in the 80's

everyone in my family got one for Christmas one year :lmao:

tpbm can/or could at one time ride a skateboard

probably, if I had one. Mom wouldn't let me get one.

For Ms.Mofo again, I have a Journey embroidered 1980 Tour Member's Only jacket hiding in the closet :shh:

tpbm had fries with that

Originally posted by Lila64
For Ms.Mofo again, I have a Journey embroidered 1980 Tour Member's Only jacket hiding in the closet :shh:

I have 3 Journey t-shirts that are still in excellent condition.

One tee from the 'Day In The Park' concert, (Journey was at Soldier Field with Santana, Thin Lizzy and Eddie Money) that was awesome.
I also have one tee from the Captured tour, and one tee from the Escape tour.
Plus, every single Program book from all their past tours and I even have that DataAge Atari 2600 Escape video game. I even bought that Escape DVD and the Greatest Hits DVD (Thank God Perry released those late last year) :bow:

Yes ... I don't have to go to work. :applaud:

tpbm sings in the shower

Back
Top Bottom