The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

There's longer versions, 500 and 1000 question ones, but I cannot bother to sit there and read all those questions. Plus they get into pretty obscure kink. I feel that the 100 one is fairly simple, and to bring it to extremes, we could either multiply by age or divide by number of times you've done each one or number of people you've done them with, thus still making the lowest score the least pure.

:hmm: the idea has merrit .

obscure kink :drool:

where the hell is liam anyway ?????? :drool:

coolian2 said:
I think i'd prefer Christchurch

Oh, so would I. Christchurch beats it hands down. But they're comparable in a town-posing-as-a-city sense.

*bounces between forums*

bono_man2002 said:
Hullo! Ali, How was your weekend? :wave:
Had a party last night (didn't drink and was cold, silly me didn't bring a jacket, but there was cheesecake at the end), today was mostly lazy. And snotty. I need to go buy more tissues.

*is TMI-ing all over the place today*

How are you folks? Are we playing the Where-have-we-been game again?

*sings that "I've been everywhere man" song* :wink:

LemonMelon said:

Never went to Nashville. I just got to see the pretty countryside parts and Memphis. :drool:

As someone used to New Zealand, most other countryside is really pretty boring.

The South Island for the win. :drool:

Axver said:

As someone used to New Zealand, most other countryside is really pretty boring.

The South Island for the win. :drool:

We used to have a pretty lovely countryside, before capitalism came by and gave it a beatdown. :sad:

Alisaura said:

Yes, and I'm feeling very poorly travelled. :(

It's funny, I was top of Geography and adore maps, foreign places, etc., but I really have been almost nowhere. I've only been to three Aussie states, even!

Alisaura said:
*bounces between forums*

Had a party last night (didn't drink and was cold, silly me didn't bring a jacket, but there was cheesecake at the end), today was mostly lazy. And snotty. I need to go buy more tissues.

*is TMI-ing all over the place today*

*sings that "I've been everywhere man" song* :wink:

I had a 21st Birthday on last night too in Croydon Hills. My Girlfirend was really sick friday night, so there wasn't much sleep to be had.

The rest of the weekend has just been chillaxing, and Now i'm just back from my 2 hours drive back to shepparton!, well I've been home for about an hour.

mysterious_jen said:

were you at a rave or something ????

:lmao:

no just been really cruel to my liver lately, trying to flush it out before i go to bed so tomorrow can be a nice day. going to the mall, need 1-2 pairs of jeans, winter boots (mine leak), a few bras at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom