The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Ah, hell yes.

Also, we're saving Fernando de Noronha for when you make thread. We figured it'd be most appropriate if you did it. Unless we do the LJ troll's three locations first, we were intending Fernando de Noronha to follow this thread.

phillyfan26 said:
LeMel, I'm going to try to send you Moonage Daydream, just for shits and giggles.

If it gets lost along the way, New South Wales is here to assemble the pet rescue team. :up:

coolian2 said:

I'm not watching yet, i'm just holding on until the end of the NZ Domestic One Day final.

Otago 250/2 from 34 overs, needing another 61.

Brendon McCullum is on 139 off about 95.

Wow, go McCullum.

I haven't followed Kiwi domestic cricket at all. Who else is in the final? How's Wellington gone this year?

coolian2 said:
Auckland had better get Chris Martin off the bowling. He's gone for 71 off his 7 overs.

Admittedly the ground is a postage stamp, but still....

Ah, well, ignore my question about who Otago's playing then.

It still cracks me up every time I see Chris Martin's name. My childhood best friend on the Kapiti Coast was called Chris Martin. He'd probably be a shithouse bowler too.

What ground are they playing at?

Just found the e-mail where Khanada thought she knew my name through the Liechtenstein setlist e-mails. Ha.

(On my Yahoo account, my e-mails have my real name as John Coctoastin, a reference to the movie Fletch.)

Axver said:

When Streets was done, I really wanted to read Resolution And Independence over the intro in an overly dramatic style. I thought it would've been great.

For the record, the Streets cover was arguably the worst one the Interferers ever did. It's hilariously bad.

phillyfan26 said:
Just found the e-mail where Khanada thought she knew my name through the Liechtenstein setlist e-mails. Ha.

(On my Yahoo account, my e-mails have my real name as John Coctoastin, a reference to the movie Fletch.)

:lol:

I know your real name. :shifty:

Rea(red) on an Ass Farm
Axver and Coolian 2
Make quite the tandem

Sharing dreams and laughs
They wax poetic about
Cricket and U2

So, bonded for life
They post on interference
with passion, often

Making up set lists
from concerts that don't exist
fooling the masses

But the joke's on them
because their purity scores
are on par with monks

So the legend grows
as they stave off a banning
Tourist likes penis

gluey said:
We're not talking about cricket are we? :yuck: They're not even sexy. :tsk:

We've got cricket, ambitious musicians, and tales of my shitty singing. :drool:

Axver said:

Ah, well, ignore my question about who Otago's playing then.

It still cracks me up every time I see Chris Martin's name. My childhood best friend on the Kapiti Coast was called Chris Martin. He'd probably be a shithouse bowler too.

What ground are they playing at?

Eden Park outer oval.

If McCullum scores another 15 runs he'll hold the record for the highest score in NZ domestic one day competitions of 161 set in 93/94.

No spoken words said:
Rea(red) on an Ass Farm
Axver and Coolian 2
Make quite the tandem

They wax poetic about
Cricket and U2

So, bonded for life
with passion, often

Making up set lists
fooling the masses

But the joke's on them
are on par with monks

So the legend grows
Tourist likes penis

[/thread]

No spoken words said:
Rea(red) on an Ass Farm
Axver and Coolian 2
Make quite the tandem

They wax poetic about
Cricket and U2

So, bonded for life
with passion, often

Making up set lists
fooling the masses

But the joke's on them
are on par with monks

So the legend grows
Tourist likes penis

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Made of SuperWin!

phillyfan26 said:

You and NSW are literally the only two.

I've posted my real name in the ZOMG OFFICIAL POST YOUR NAME™© thread, but no one ever calls me by it here. Probably for the best.

Oh, Ian, somebody asked earlier where SuperWin came from. I just started using it because I saw you using it. Does it have a story behind it?

LemonMelon said:

I've posted my real name in the ZOMG OFFICIAL POST YOUR NAME™© thread, but no one ever calls me by it here. Probably for the best.

Well, Axver means my full name. He and NSW are the only two who know my last name.

You're Travis, right?

LemonMelon said:

I've got no idea what even your first name is. Nor NSW's, for that matter.

Ian's wasn't hard to guess. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:

Well, Axver means my full name. He and NSW are the only two who know my last name.

You're Travis, right?

Yup. But I'll never post my last name. It's going to the grave with me. (And my future wife, for a few years anyway)

LemonMelon said:
Yup. But I'll never post my last name. It's going to the grave with me. (And my future wife, for a few years anyway)

Nor will I. Axver and NSW only know it because they IM'd me and it's in my screenname.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom