The Official Interference World Cup Thread - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Univision commentators are calling David Beckham "Spiceman".

the rockin edge said:
J_NP, you've never seen Rooney play?? :ohmy:

:drool:

No mate , I believe there was some broadcasts of the english league here last season , though most of the games were liverpool , chelsea and arsenal , the thing is I wasnt playing much attention to it . The real games I was watching with brit teams it was on the Champ League , and Man Utd. didnt live long enough to tell story , so no I've never watched him play.....

CKONE said:

I can think of 3 defenders that Brazil wouldnt mind having - Terry, Ferdinand and Cole!

Myself would take Terry , but Ferdinand mmmm.... not so sure , I think Lucio or Luisao are ver like him , besides he's a bit old isn't he ? And Cole , specially after the final of the UCL , no thank you very much ...... :wink:

Last edited:
Though England is slightly better , their defense , well u just saw didnt ya .....

and BTW one thing I think everybody already got it , the narrators here are showing , is that despite there are some alternatives , it seems that england has only one big play , which is

epl.jpg

Beckham crosses to the left where is Crouch , then he eithers trys in or he leaves to who comes from the middle for the kick , it's kinda gettin a bit too known this play , so .....

Another boring game, ENG-TaT. England will go home soon if they don't improve their game.

This game is fantastic ....

for Someone who wants to sleep.

Edit.: For the happyness of the queen and kingdom looks like star boy is coming

I'm doing here my maths , if Trinidad won this game , they would get 4 pts , england with 3 .... plus if Sweeden won they would get 4 pts as well , and if on the last game Sweeden managed to at least tie with the brits and if Trinidad tied as well , then England would go back home :|

Trinidad is completely playing for the tie here, I think.

If they were aggressively looking for counterattacking opportunities, that'd be great. But most of their fast breaks in the second half have been 2-on-4 or 3-on-5.

Last edited:
Yeah the got some chances of CA , they were 2 - 2 , only 2 defensers behind , gotta tell ya , England found that goal to relief it's soul . For a moment.....

What a shame , Trinidad deserved that kind of goal , for everthyng they've done .

Edit.: One final line bout this game , ok England is classified , but may this game be a warning for Mr. Ericsson and his students ... If england keep playin like this , not even Rooney will save the queen .

And finally sure that tall guy made the goal , but was I only the one who called dumb Sven-Goran when he took out Owen , I think it would better if he and Rooney played together....

Last edited:
Hey brothers , did anyone catch that 1st class goal by trinidad , anyone got a cap ? tried to get a photo , but it wasnt show on the bloody best moments just coz it was cancelled......

England is sooo lucky to have gotten out of it with 2 goals. Should have been a draw IMO.

J_NP said:
And finally sure that tall guy made the goal , but was I only the one who called dumb Sven-Goran when he took out Owen , I think it would better if he and Rooney played together....

I was thinking the same thing too, It just looked like Owen was starting to really get into the match, but it paid off in the end!

What a goal :drool: Watta shame it was offside , bad I couldnt get the exact moment :

gol.jpg

It's a marathon not a sprint, England are pacing themselves for the long haul to July 9th, Owen WILL come good, Rooney will get better, & England WILL win the world cup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom