The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread (and Party) - PART 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was quite boring :|

...and so we're going against France...... again :wink:

oh, well. may the best team win :applaud:

:heart: Italia :heart:

Well, the dream ends here. Congrats to France...

All in all, reaching the 1/2 finals in our 4th participation is awesome. But we'd need a world-class striker to win the cup, like all the other 3 teams have. Anyway, I'm really proud of this group. Keep Scolari for more 8/10 years and then bring Mourinho :drool:

GO ITALY !!

The guy forgot , he put the 2 hands on Ronaldo , and pushed even if the lightest possible , still isnt this a foul ....... :|

France should seriously consider using another goalkeeper. Barthez has become a joke nowadays.

zoobeatle said:

What third place play off? :lol:

Well if you think if a fly to london is more worth , then fine :wink:

BTW not portuguese me , if you not remember ;)

Just a comment the referee is uruguayan , and I dont need to say that uruguay isnt particularly happy to see any south american , specially a brazilian champion , I think you all saw how Scolari went in the end on him

Scolari went on like a Duracel rabbit like he always does no matter where the referee is from

J_NP said:
Just a comment the referee is uruguayan , and I dont need to say that uruguay isnt particularly happy to see any south american , specially a brazilian champion , I think you all saw how Scolari went in the end on him

Isn't Portugal in Europe? :wink:

J_NP said:

I just heard Scolari's declarations... The reprter asked him immediately if this was influentiated by the refs... He responded "Not at all... Congrats to France" And left. He's great...

annie_vox said:

I just heard Scolari's declarations... The reprter asked him immediately if this was influentiated by the refs... He responded "Not at all... Congrats to France" And left. He's great...

You missed the 1st line

He said :

Today this referee is a shame for South America

J_NP said:
The guy forgot , he put the 2 hands on Ronaldo , and pushed even if the lightest possible , still isnt this a foul ....... :|

I didn't see the replay yet - but weren't both players in the air? It seemed more like incidental contact at the time.

J_NP said:

Well if you think if a fly to london is more worth , then fine :wink:

BTW not portuguese me , if you not remember ;)

We just differ in our opinions, your probably a great person,i just get passionate about football thats all.

the rockin edge said:

just because there is contact between players does not mean it is a penalty!

I forgot the word just as the player forgot the BALL , The guy forgot , he went only for the player , even if Ronaldo jumped a bit , just the fact someone pushed him , that's a penalty dude

zoobeatle said:

We just differ in our opinions, your probably a great person,i just get passionate about football thats all.

It's fine mate , dont we all ? ;) Footy does that

Stop crying your heart out...cause all of the stars are fading away....sore losers:|

beckham_sad_in_euro2004_england_knockout.jpg

There was a contact between Henry and Carvalio, but not that strong and after that Henry jumped in the pool.I can't belive nobody call him cheater.Well ,I'm then first to say Henry is cheater

J_NP said:

even if Ronaldo jumped a bit
why would any referee be inclined to believe that Mr. C. Ronaldo didn't just dive though?
such a great footballer who spends so much time diving and rolling aroudn and screaming for cards
I don't think this particular incident was a penalty
but the boy who cried wolf story could also apply

annie_vox said:

he did? Are you sure it's the same interview? I'm watching the portuguese tv.

Ele disse Anie , eu tb vi essa 1a , depois vi a mesma com essa frase . Falar nisso uma duvida teu nome eh mesmo annie , ou tipo anita ou algo assim .....

U2Man said:
Preconceptions my arse.

Spain > Portugal = Preconception
Brazil > Portugal = Preconception
You're in the 1/4 or 1/2 of a World Cup or a European Cup and you say a team will win for sure = Preconception

roy keane said:
There was a contact between Henry and Carvalio, but not that strong and after that Henry jumped in the pool.I can't belive nobody call him cheater.Well ,I'm then first to say Henry is cheater

I don't think anyone in their right mind can say that that incident wasn't a penalty. Even Carvalho knew which way it was going. Look at how he puts his arm in the air before he falls down. Henry overdramatized, yes, but he would have fallen down anyway, because Carvalho had his leg locked.

Again in the end of the day , wheres ntalwar , if I'm wrong it was him that I was discussin , anyway u saw mate how much did Zidane today , when Costinha was on him , I said didnt I , that he would be missed a lot

And for the game , to close this discussion , thought I still think the referee was partial to France , anyway I think it was more fair a draw , for the 60% time of ball of Port , and for the amount of chances they created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom