The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread (and Party) - PART 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I was gonna say as well , this thing of provocation being normal , my ass . They should put a end to this , it's dirty game . There should be a red card as well for Mr Materazzi , it's fantastic these persons who apparently think they cant win without a little "alternative " help ........

PUT A BLOODY END TO THIS

Re: suck it

hanoverquay said:
suck it france!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coppa03g.jpg

It's one thing to congrat Italy.
It's another one to say that the losers suck. I'd like to say that Materazzi is the one who sucks for being such a racist moron. This guy is dangerous. We all know what he said to Zidane. Maybe not the exact words, but we know that he obvioulsy insulted his mom (who in very poor health at the moment).
Well, great way to play sport uh.

I can't excuse Zidane's act but I can't understand it. 100%.
It's a pity for the French team but I wouldn't have liked it if they'd won like the Italian won.

funny, when figo headbutted the dutch guy, i didn't see anyone here or in the international press concerned with what the dutch might said...

bedouin fire said:
funny, when figo headbutted the dutch guy, i didn't see anyone here or in the international press concerned with what the dutch might said...

Not what He said , but what he did , it was the same guy guy starting with B.... that put Ronaldo out of the game

Qto a imprensa , nao ligue , aquilo ali so foi pra abafar ..... o q importa eh q ele nao perdeu jogos .

E vc veja isso sai de um brasileiro q apesar de tudo sabe q foi sacanagem ontem o q o materazzi fez , e era pra ele ter sido expulso tb

Re: Re: suck it

MissMaCo said:

It's one thing to congrat Italy.
It's another one to say that the losers suck. I'd like to say that Materazzi is the one who sucks for being such a racist moron. This guy is dangerous. We all know what he said to Zidane. Maybe not the exact words, but we know that he obvioulsy insulted his mom (who in very poor health at the moment).

I can't excuse Zidane's act but I can't understand it. 100%.
It's a pity for the French team but I wouldn't have liked it if they'd won like the Italian won.

:yes:

that was so sad... when Zidane got the red card... I mean, we all (the 20 people who were watching ) knew that he was going to get it, but still it was a very sad moment...

Re: Re: suck it

MissMaCo said:

We all know what he said to Zidane. Maybe not the exact words, but we know that he obvioulsy insulted his mom (who in very poor health at the moment).

:ohmy:

Wait a sec , if this was really the case , if Zid's mother is sick , and the bastard said somethin , this guy should go to jail , this "person" should be banned from the football

J_NP said:
it's fantastic these persons who apparently think they cant win without a little "alternative " help ........

I'm sorry... do you think we won thanks to Materazzi's stupid behaviour? :s
he acted real disrespectful and childish, but I don't think he expected a headbutt from Zizou... a harsh answer maybe, but not physical... I can't tell if he really meant to get him expelled.
Materazzi scored yesterday and saved the day, but I have to say, he really is a pr**k sometimes. I don't like him very much, and I'm sorry Nesta couldn't play 'cos I like him so much better :(
I think the team as a whole deserved to win, they put their heart into the match... they had nothing to do with Materazzi's act, they did not cheat, they did not dive (although some people would like to think so). I hope this WC will help to rebuild a new soccer in Italy, we really need it right now.
I'm sorry for France, but soccer (or any game for that matter) is always like this... either you win or you lose. :shrug:

(I hope my engligh wasn't too bad :crack: )

Re: Re: Re: suck it

J_NP said:

Wait a sec , if this was really the case , if Zid's mother is sick , and the bastard said somethin , this guy should go to jail , this "person" should be banned from the football

I didn't hear anything about him insulting his mom, I'd really like to know where do you get these news from :s

Re: Re: Re: suck it

J_NP said:

All I can say is that Zidane's mom is sick and it's serious and yeah this guy said something which we all assume was related to his mom. I dunno know for the jail part tho lol it might be a bit excessive uh? But I wouldn't mind seeing him banned.

Re: Re: Re: Re: suck it

sraphim said:

I didn't hear anything about him insulting his mom, I'd really like to know where do you get these news from :s

from me

seriously we got these news from the French TV news. A journalist who happens to be Zidane's close friend told that this morning. All this is assumption, but I'm afraid it can't be something else that drove Zidane crazy. I mean he's used to racist insults and everything, but he's the kind of guy who just can't stand personal attacks towards his family.

"He told me Materazzi said something very serious to him but he wouldn't tell me what," agent Alain Migliaccio told BBC Radio Five Live.

It makes sense , this part of "very" serious makes sense , to what might've been said

well, if that is true I wouldn't mind him being banned. in fact, I would support the decision wholeheartedly :|
we don't need this kind of people... we've got a great team, we don't need to resort to awful tricks like that... shame on you Materazzi, shame on you!! :mad:
he makes me soooo mad!!! :banghead:

it's strange though, because Materazzi used to get lots of insults when he entered stadiums in Italy, insults about his mom as well... sadly, his mom was arealdy dead at the time... you'd think he knows how much it hurts when they insult a person you love(d), but no... he goes off and say some stupid f**ked up thing like that. I don't get it, really. :|

FIFA actually has a non-discrimination section called "Article 55 of the FIFA Disciplinary Code" which calls for suspension of players for statements made, etc.

Interesting though that Zidane won the Golden Ball award (but votes were cast before the game I think).

Other awards:
Golden Shoe (top scorer): Miroslav Klose (Germany)
Most Entertaining Team: Portugal :lol:
Best Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Buffon (Italy)
Best Young Player: Lukas Podolski (Germany)

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the award is assigned the day before the final.... Cannavaro is the second, right after Zizou, and Pirlo comes next :)

They only played above of others 1 game , and against the last team of the tournament , a team which the players changed punches in the half of the games .

sraphim said:

depends on what they mean by "entertaining" :wink:

Yes - it was voted on by Yahoo/FIFA web users. Maybe they should have defined entertaining better for the poll. Although the game against the Dutch was ugly, it could be considered "entertaining" like a boxing match is.

Zidane is a piece of shit. For a class legend to act out like a retard is a joke. A well deserved red card in my books any day. Players say shit to each other all the time. Get over it. And they gave the Golden Ball to that idiot too :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom