The Official Interference Super (it's two words, people) Bowl Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excuse me while I sum up my reaction to the game:

hahahahahaha! :lmao:

And what a sore loser, low class move by Belichick - walking off the field before the game was over, even if there were only 1-2 seconds left. Stand there and face the music, dude - your team is not invincible. Congrats to the Giants - they certainly earned that win. :up:

Still the team of the decade, still the best team in the league. They will win another title within the next two years, so I wouldn't laugh too hard.

But the '89 and '94 Niners are both better all-time teams anyway. And that would have been the case even if the Pats had won.

I think Belicheck figured that once he shook Coughlin's hand, he no longer needed to be there.

BluRmGrl said:

And what a sore loser, low class move by Belichick - walking off the field before the game was over, even if there were only 1-2 seconds left. Stand there and face the music, dude - your team is not invincible. Congrats to the Giants - they certainly earned that win. :up:

Ahhhh, everyone thought it was over. He congratulated Coughlin....what more was there to wait for?

Yeah, he should have stuck around until the bitter end, but at least he got the congratulatory handshake in, so that's not too bad.

BluRmGrl said:
Excuse me while I sum up my reaction to the game:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

what can you expect of a man wearing a blazer like that...

(is blazer the correct word? :reject: )

Well, now I get to reap some benefits from this game:

Time to see the Pats' fan reaction at their message boards :drool:

That's Dynasty

DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT!!!!!!!

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT

Congratulations to all the TRUE Giants fans. Your team played an awesome game.

To the HATERS & Bandwagoners....Eat one straight up.....with relish

No Stephen A. this week. *sigh*

lazarus said:
Yeah, I'm not look forward to that column. Beaten by a Manning two years in a row...

I'm tempted to send an e-mail saying,

Two years in a row you lost to a Manning ... two years in a row you lost to the Sports Gal. To use your own phrase, 'Warrants mentioning.'

Dan, Philly

Congrats to all the real Giants fans out there. You played a helluva game and deserved it. The Pats had been skating on thin ice and it finally gave way - too bad it had to happen when it did.

Wow, this really sucks - it's a feeling that I don't really enjoy to much, just sort of empty.

Living in the tristate area is going to be insufferable for the next few weeks. Ugh.

At least I have my pathology book to console me and prevent me from turning on the tv.

coolian2 said:

Ahhhh, everyone thought it was over. He congratulated Coughlin....what more was there to wait for?

The game's over when the clock runs out. I think the coach leaving the field before that time shows a piss poor example to his players. They thought there was no way they could be beaten & the Giants outplayed them. It just gave the appearance to me of terribly sore loser.

And I'm sure NE will be back in the running again next year - but at least for now, we can stop hearing about their absolute dominance of the game.

What can I say? I love to see an underdog come up triumphant. :shrug: :)

No spoken words said:
Oh, fuck Bill Simmons. Maybe he'll retire.

Thank you. Bill lost his fastball years ago and generally lives off the same old recycled stories. Fuck him and his nasally voice.

Back
Top Bottom