The Official 2008 Beijing Olympics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wouldn't give to see Short Round be a judge at one of these events:

"No Michael Phelps! You cheat! You cheat! You very big, I very small!"

Given it's swimming finals time, I figured it's pretty much the global broadcast. But I doubt you guys will be getting events like New Zealand in the women's basketball, or the football tournaments, or hockey....

I watch whatever the fuck is on.

No we'll likely not get much women's hoops involving New Zealand. Though, NBC.com is streaming just about everything that occurs, so if I wanted to watch that, I likely could.

I love the Olympics!

I drink it up!

Team Handball = awesome. I remember being mesmerized by it the first time I saw it......too bad we don't play it here. Just another reason to hate America, people!

Ian, tell Axver.

Team Handball = awesome. I remember being mesmerized by it the first time I saw it......too bad we don't play it here. Just another reason to hate America, people!

Ian, tell Axver.

There are about 5 Us missing in that sentence.

US Basketball is at 10:15 tomorrow morning, right?

I watched women's handball this morning while running. That's a cool sport. I'm gonna find a league (men's) to play in.

My Dad won the Cup of Europe twice as a coach in the 80s. Since nobody outside of Europe is really competitive, it's the equivalent of the World Cup in that sport. I remember the games still.

I watch whatever the fuck is on.

No we'll likely not get much women's hoops involving New Zealand. Though, NBC.com is streaming just about everything that occurs, so if I wanted to watch that, I likely could.

I love the Olympics!

I drink it up!

Oooh, streaming Olympics. That would have me on 56k speed before the first medal is doled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom