The Office Part 2: Ain't No Party Like a Scranton Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that of the season ones, the British version was better, but when it came to the second season the American version was streets ahead in my opinion, regardless of the extras episodes.

Season One of the US version was weak. Only three good episodes IMO, whereas the other seasons had a high percentage of good episodes.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Happy early birthday to me. :hyper:

I don't even remember where in the hell this season left off. But whatever, it's back. :drool:

I think the Schrute Farms Bed & Breakfast was the last episode I saw. It'd be nice if they showed some reruns to catch us all up.

The last episode was "The Deposition." The last scene was Dwight and Mose playing ping pong.

I remember that being a middling episode. Hope they come back from the strike with a bang.

That episode had the great Michael scences along with the boring ping pong storyline. Mixed bag.

Probably my favorite That's What She Said joke strand of the whole show, too.

I'll have to DVR because of my school's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, but I'm so powerjuice for this.

It's as close as you can get to Bailey's without your eyes getting wet.

I thought they broke up? Didn't MS leave a voice mail on Jan's phone saying he was done?

I remember her listening to it in his office...in front of him, but I don't remember what the outcome was.

I'm ready.

I've got a case of Natural Light in the garage and I'm already wearing my 'Pam Beesly will drink you under the table' T-shirt. :up:

thetitans2k said:

I love your sig. Old Greg is showing off his downstairs mixup.

Thanks. I love Google.

This week's episode was pretty good, but I would've been happy to see anything.

That whole dinner party was a little uncomfortable to watch. I love when dwight shows up with his old babysitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom