The Office.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i loved when Dwight and Ryan started egging the building.

also when Dwight opens the coffin
"where are the animals?"

and michael and stanley Boo-ing in the pretzel line

:lmao::lmao: great episode:up:

I found it to be a bit of a non-episode.

Maybe my standards have been raised recently as I've been watching Ricky Gervais' latest exploits in 'Extras'.

i always have to watch the episodes over and over to get all of the jokes. after watching each episode from season 3, i've always thought they were just ok (except for Gay Witch Hunt :lmao: ), but watching them over makes them funnier

^ I do the same exact thing! I watch it on thursday and then I sit down at watch it again on Friday... it is funnier!

the activities list was hilarious!

"9:00am Bill cosby impersonation" or whatever

Best show out there right now

Has anyone posted this yet?

Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant made a training video for Microsoft, with Ricky in character as David Brent. A surprise to no one, it got leaked online.

Each part is 20 minutes long, but well worth watching!

Part One

Part Two

No new episode Thursday, but I'm not complaining. I'm seeing Broken Social Scene that night and would miss it anyway.

RedrocksU2 said:

:lol:

I just finished watching the recording of this episode! :laugh:

Did anyone see the pics of Jenna Fisher on Entertaintment Weekly? :drool:

will do.

I just saw her movie Lollilove.

It was alright, but she was definitely the best thing about it.

Well, her and the homeless people.

Queen Bee said:

An hour-long episode of The Office AND it's directed by Harold Ramis?! Hell yes :drool:

May the combusting from LMP commence.

:combust:

you know me too well.

I'm not sure if I'm more excited for the Gervais/Merchant ep, or this one.

:hmm:

Are episodes available for download on NBC.com after they air? I'm not home tonight, and am already taping Ugly Betty, so will have to find The Office through other means.

LyricalDrug said:
The US version is very good, but it is still a complete rip-off. The British version is about a million times funnier.

I thought that about the first season, but after the second season the US version really came into its own. Atleast to me, but whatever.

Tonight's episode was alright, needed some more Dwight.

Yeah, not a great episode. Loved drunk Jim trying to ride his bike and Michael mistaking it for a costume party.

LyricalDrug said:
The US version is very good, but it is still a complete rip-off. The British version is about a million times funnier.

It's different. They each have their own identity now, the US one is just as funny as the British one now, occasionally funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom