The Octagon Bar: With New Heart-Shaped Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of hot tubs ave been drowning myself in the pool all day!
Im almost positive the island has seen enough of my arse for a while:reject:
I accidentally showed everyone my boobs too. I was trying to adjust the top strings of my bikini and i fell over....letting go of the srings. oops:ohmy: what a sight not to be seen, eh?

:hug:
serious. Im already bored of vacation

u2bonogirl said:
speaking of hot tubs ave been drowning myself in the pool all day!
Im almost positive the island has seen enough of my arse for a while:reject:
I accidentally showed everyone my boobs too. I was trying to adjust the top strings of my bikini and i fell over....letting go of the srings. oops:ohmy: what a sight not to be seen, eh?

:hug:
serious. Im already bored of vacation

I keep missing the shows! :faint: :drool:

hey!
starsgoblue is back!

ok ok, so i'm about 8 away late but...

HIIIIIIIIIIIII STARSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Just popping in to say hi...I had a long night of drinking last night, so I'm going to hold off on any liquor (for now)...

:wave:

:: pops head in the back room ::

** Walks in from another day of record shopping **

Boulder doesn't have as many cool record stores anymore :sad:

I did find The Killers Hot Fuss LP with an extra track not on the CD! I also found this really cool Uncut Legends with U2, very cool! :up:

** Looks at the guest book... **

Hey Hey, Starsgoblue came in a few times! :happy: Reminds me of the good old days when she would bring in pictures of the boys at Moe's Taverns. :sigh:

Hello Digsy :wave: and Pax :tsk: how could you be partying anywhere else? I bet they don't have a hot tub at YOUR bar! Ha Ha

Later, folks! Time to check up on a lovely somewhere in the South Pacific! :wink:

I don't know what I was thinking. ;)

How bout a nice little glass of wine for me tonight? My hot tub partner is out for the evening, so I'm going to drink lightly and keep my clothes on.

paxetaurora said:
I don't know what I was thinking. ;)

How bout a nice little glass of wine for me tonight? My hot tub partner is out for the evening, so I'm going to drink lightly and keep my clothes on.

** Hears patron calling for a drink and doubles back... **

Hey Pax, sorry that you're planning on keeping your clothes on, but you were meant for another :shrug: :wink:

** Pulls out a bottle of red and a bottle of white. Pours a glass of white to keep things light **

Here you go! ** Does a slight bow **

You're not an intruder! Everyone who likes to drink is welcome in the Octagon. :)

Keep those sangrias coming, sweetheart.

:heart:

well Im lonely as hell right now. I think i need a whole bottle of jack and a nice comfy bar stool to plop my arse on. :grumpy:

hey, look. here comes bono to comfort me! :hug: hey honey, Ive missed you. :cute: I had another dream about you last night, I hope you dont mind.....
come over here and sit by me. have some jack and we can snuggle:heart:

*sneaks in behind pax*

*sneaks a drink from the bar*

*sneaks off into the dark corner on the couch*

*puts on most smoldering look ever and waits for pax to notice*

:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom