The Octagon Bar: There's somethin in the drinks....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tara - thanks :D
the only good thing was that I was already at the hospital so I was able to get taken care of pretty quickly
but yes - I tend to get my self into situations like that :laugh:

a little tip for everyone - really bad idea to try and kiss someone when your nose is broken and your lip is split - tends to hurt a bit :huh:

DaveC said:
Halifax Harbour has been the receptacle for all the raw, untreated sewage of a city of 350,000 for the past 250 years. :huh:

:barf: :rant: :banghead: :yuck: :censored:

That's disgusting!

<--- Slipped on Merry-Go-Round in kids playground and chipped front tooth :laugh:

nurse chrissi said:
tara - thanks :D
the only good thing was that I was already at the hospital so I was able to get taken care of pretty quickly
but yes - I tend to get my self into situations like that :laugh:

a little tip for everyone - really bad idea to try and kiss someone when your nose is broken and your lip is split - tends to hurt a bit :huh:
I never went to the hospital. :rolleyes:
I had just been there recently because of something else entirely......
Ask my significant other, I do things to myself that just make you shake your head :wink:
Im hoping that wearing glasses with the right prescription might help with that :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Well...I was originally refering to the fact that it's oh..minus...18 or 20*C tonight - always a good time to go to the beach...

Wow! A 50 degrees C difference in temp between your place and mine. The last time I was on a beach in the Northern Hemisphere it was snowing (my home town in NI). That was weird.

oh and I had my first concussion before I was one :yes:
the second one when I was four. I tripped over a tree root, running down a hill to wash the pickle I had just dropped in the dirt off in the lake. Came straight down on a rock and cracked the ole head.
:rolleyes:
There are way too many stupid stories to tell about myself....

U2Girl1978 said:
<---while speaking to someone, was walking backwards and crashed into a meter and fell to the ground. :lol:

I did that! On a hockey field though! Sooooo embarrassed!

(Edits to say: There was no metre on the field, actually there was nothing around and it was on turf so there was absolutely no reason to fall over at! This is sounding more stupid by the minute...)

Last edited:
:hug:
you guys are making me feel better :D

I probably would not have gone to the ER if it had happened anywhere else but since I was at work and the ER was just an elevator ride away I had no choice (I hate being a patient - go figure)

:wink:

so hot tub and rum and coke - excellent rx

U2Girl1978 said:
<---while speaking to someone, was walking backwards and crashed into a meter and fell to the ground. :lol:

I was listening to my iPod while walking across a parking lot to go to work. Sometimes, to relax, I'll close my eyes briefly as I walk...just get lost in the music. Well, I got too lost in the music, and I walked smack into a parked truck. :der:

so it seems the bar needs to be klutz-proofed (this coming from the broken nosed one:wink: ) )

the bar now has very lovely padded walls and no sharp corners:D

~BrightestStar~ said:
*thinks tara should live in a bubble..a well padded bubble* :wink:
:lol: I totally agree with that sometimes!
Tim was worried that I might die before he actually met me...thankfully I didnt and things worked out spectacularly:D
:wave: night. Gotta jump in a hot shower and go to bed.
:hmm: maybe we should have showers in the bar?
Nah :wink: nevermind

darn forecasters. :madspit:

they said metro richmond (that's me) was just supposed to get rain and everyone north of us was to get tons of snow. well you know what? it's SNOWING here. :madspit: but it's too little too late. we're here in school. the students are pissed. the teachers are just as pissed. grrrr

it's practically a blizzard out there now. but nooooooooo we weren't supposed to get snow! :rolleyes:

they better let us out of school early before the roads get bad because last time they didn't let us out in time and i almost got into a ton of accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom