The Octagon Bar that is also a castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right.

In the same parts of the world where sheep are part of marriage proposals, I'd have already had about eight kids by now.

Just kidding.
My best friend is Welsh - she told me just now that she is married to 2 sheep (both female) and has somehow still managed to have several lambs.

She says (and I quote) "Not all people in Wales have sheep though - some of us prefer cows".:huh:

ok so the other day my dad was freakin out that i hadn't started studying for exams....and now we're watching weel of fortune together (exams start tomorrow) and he's not saying a word. :huh: oh well!

Enviromental science, uhhhhhh, too much greeniness - give me some old fashioned physics and chemistry - and I don't mean aristotle's physics or phlostigen.

Last edited:
I'm going out of town two weeks from Saturday and already making contingency plans.

I'll have a newbie post for me under my name and say things like "0MG u guyz so isnt bono like t0tally HOTTTTTTTTT w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Has anyone noticed that U2democrat has only been registered for about 5 months and she already has almost as many posts as I do?

If you add in her old username, she might have even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom