The Octagon Bar: Tell Us Your Lousy Ticketing Story and Drink Free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found that on @u2.com - its doing the internet rounds
f*cking brilliant

what great is you can actually sing along to it
makes you feel a lot better about the whole thing!

i'm gonna do a vocal of that....is there a karaoke version of Vertigo that anyone knows of?

right i'm off to bed
lovely to speak (briefly) with all of
i'm glad some of you guys who have had a nightmare have finally landed your hands on some tickets :yes:
have a good evening everyone :wave:

digsy said:
what great is you can actually sing along to it
makes you feel a lot better about the whole thing!

Hey digsy! :wave:

I don't know if it makes it better but it sure makes me laugh about the situation.

:dance:

Now I have "Vertigo" in my head...must watch dancing Elmo....it's a good thing that I have it bookmarked! :)

ewen said:
i'm gonna do a vocal of that....is there a karaoke version of Vertigo that anyone knows of?

if you do, will you record it and post it up here!
want to know if your voice is as cute as that photo of yours :wink:

Yeah. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard - with all the problems we have at home at the mo, I've barely even smiled until today. :)

Ewen - your sister is one of the nicest people in the entire forum. :yes:

i'm wanting to do a recording and post a link to it, but it would make life a lot easier if there was a karaoke version kicking about somewhere if anyone knows.

Ok guys, I have to run! I have my first scuba certification class tonight! TTYL!

:wave:

not really a karaoke person, sorry
i know i said i was leaving but you guys have sucked me back in for a minute or 2 more...

ewen, whatever happened with that Tibetan monk - did you find anything in the news??

sallycinnamon78 said:

Ewen - your sister is one of the nicest people in the entire forum. :yes:

she is indeed.....and went in hiding yesterday because she didn't want to upset anyone because she had tickets!!!

silly girl she is!

everyone give my sister a hug

:hug:

HEY!!! I haven't seen dancing Elmo - can someone give me the link please? :ohmy:

PS: night digsy, enjoy your dinner:laugh:
(sorry - old joke)
PPS. Bye Lauren :)

Last edited:
digsy said:
whatever happened with that Tibetan monk - did you find anything in the news??

i've been periodically hunting for any news. with it being China, it will be slow before we hear anything.

starsgoblue said:
I feel like I can't say anything bout that. whole parody.
dont worry about it stars - i got tix, GA too (so i feel kinda bad commenting too) but i still think the thing was a whole farce and i'm well pissed off with how everything went down.
there are a stack of very loyal fans on here and elsewhere who have been treated like shite!

very much an Octagon bar siblingship - doesnt extend any firther than that as far as i know.... which is a good thing - virtual snot is far easier to clean off yourself than real snot :lol:

right before anything good happens again i REALLY am going to go to bed now!!
i promised myself i'd get an early night, i'm exhausted

hi alan :wave:
bye alan :wave:
:lol:

bye bye everyone, behave yourselves in the bar tonight :wave:
ewen - keep us posted on what happened with the monk please

BYE!!

it does stretch further than the Octagon. she's my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom