The Octagon Bar: Tell Us Your Lousy Ticketing Story and Drink Free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are more than welcome to come to Scotland.....a few female friends that you could stay with.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ARGGGGG.....the store doesn't sell out of state tickets; so it's computer again, and phone :mad: :mad: :mad: :sad: :huh:

starsgoblue said:
Lauren! My sweetpea. :hug:

I thought I was your sweetpea? :eyebrow: :) At least that's what you told me the other night! ;) :D

Hello everyone :wave:

I'm glad you got sorted for Glasgow Ewen :up: :yes:

Is it that you're really a woman? :laugh:

Last edited:
"Tick tock Tick tock...

Take a chance you stupid ho....whatcha waitin for?"

See Ewen, now you got me singing Gwen Stefani in a public forum *and* it is applicable to this situation. except for the 'stupid ho' part....unless that's what you're confessing! :wink:

don't apologise Laura it was quite funny. although i thought there was going to be something exciting at the end of the dots.

my confession.....is........ (you're all gonna kill me)

......i've still got some of my christmas decorations up

"you're gonna kill me" was in parenthesis, it wasn't the confession doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom