The Octagon Bar: Sparkly Marshmallow Honey Dusted Ferrets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My german teacher is hilarious.

I have his class right before lunch and i walked in talking about how hungry i was. On his desk he had a homemade blueberry muffin which looked DELICIOUS. So he decided to eat it slowly right in front of me and shove it in his mouth, all the while rubbing his stomach and going "mmmmmmmm". I was going nuts trying to avoid looking at him, and as he shoved in the last bite he opened his mouth wide for me to see and went "hey do you like seafood?" and opened wide. :lmao: i was laughing too hard to be mad.

then, on our quizzes everyone who got a 90 or above (i got a 100 :D ) he put scratch and sniff stickers. so he told us to scratch and sniff...and so we did and everyone was going "eeeeeew!" because the scent was "dirt" :lmao:. then he had some german hard candy and was eating it in front of me rubbing his stomach going "mmmmm it's sooooo filling!!!!" and it smelled GOOD. thankfully he eventually gave me one but unfortunately it wasn't very good :yuck:. but now i'm eating my lunch :D.

anyway that's my little story.

Happy Friday everyone :)

Yeah it's cold here in Georgia, I can't imagine what it is like now in Ohio (even though I am from there)!!!!! :|

good point.

The guy being taller than me is very important. Superficial I know, but important nonetheless. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom